Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Versions update like 1.9 comared to 1.12 was les graphical intensive. Try and rollback to the good versions for you that don't lag. pc's get older too!
The thing is that, i play 1.11 and it was not laggy before but FFA kinda get worse and worse

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
Do you use mods or rescource packs? Does your computer have good RAM? Stuff like these can contribute to lag

Also if your playing tower defence the extreme activity can cause computers to lag to,

but low ping sounds like your internet, try restarting your router and/or modem depending on how low it is, to low a ping is just as bad as high ping
You cant have too low ping. Ping is the delay between you and the server (Cubecraft) So the lower it is the better. The higher it is the worst. you CANT have a TOO LOW ping.

Last edited:

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Everybody talking about FPS lag is not comprehending what @Wormy21GX is saying you can have high FPS and still experience lag... I get 500 frames+ at all times but still have lots of server lag when playing egg wars or tower defense. It is 100% lagging more recently.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Everybody talking about FPS lag is not comprehending what @Wormy21GX is saying you can have high FPS and still experience lag... I get 500 frames+ at all times but still have lots of server lag when playing egg wars or tower defense. It is 100% lagging more recently.
yea im not talking about fps lag

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
this server is lagging more than it used to. dont say its my wifi because my connection is 802.11 ac and wireless 5G. also my ping is low
The server doesnt lag, and I will say its probably just your internet lagging or stuggling because you are not close enough to it. Lag happens to me too, just when im to far away from it.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
The server doesnt lag, and I will say its probably just your internet lagging or stuggling because you are not close enough to it. Lag happens to me too, just when im to far away from it.
my wifi is good its 802.11 ac and 5g so how u gonna call that bad

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom