Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LogBot

Nov 2, 2014
Narnia
Hello. I have had a problem that has happened today.
It is about Optifine. I have been using it for months now, and has worked perfectly. Now, it does not. This problem occurred when I was changing the screen resolution to play around with things. When I tried F11'ing to save the changes, my Minecraft crashed. I just thought I could re-open the game, but when I did that it crashed again. So, I repeatedly did this for like 5 minutes until I realized that it could be a problem with Optifine. So I went on regular 1.8/1.7 and it worked fine. I have tried System Restore on my PC and that still doesn't work (i set it back to February 24th but I think that hardly matters.) And, if this means anything, the client of Minecraft keeps trying to open before it crashes, and it makes a black screen flicker but it does not open. It just stops flickering, then a few seconds later the "Crash Report" thing comes up.

If anyone can help me with this, thank you very much.

LogBot

Nov 2, 2014
Narnia
SORRY I FORGOT TO INCLUDE THIS
The "Screen Resolution" thing is under "Other" in the Optifine settings. I have deleted optifine from my versions folder and re-installed it but it still does not work.

LogBot

Nov 2, 2014
Narnia
Also.
I tried deleting Minecraft and re-installing. Now the Launcher doesn't even work. I guess when I try to fix things I just mess them up much more

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom