Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Does your game crash?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I haven’t played on “Hallways”

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The title pretty much says it all but whenever I play on the eggwars duos map hallways, my game becomes very laggy and crashes. I was wondering if anybody could tell me if this happened to them and if I can do anything to fix it.(I play on an iPad).

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
Ah, I think it's the first time I've heard of this map, bedrock. If this is the case, have you tried closing and reopening the game or checking your internet?

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
The title pretty much says it all but whenever I play on the eggwars duos map hallways, my game becomes very laggy and crashes. I was wondering if anybody could tell me if this happened to them and if I can do anything to fix it.(I play on an iPad).
It doesn’t crash, but it’ll be extremely laggy like I’ve never seen before, or it will just freeze for 30 secs. That map is a death trap in itself, that’s why I don’t play it.

Reactions: Tripleee

fescox

Dec 13, 2023
if you are playing on pc maybe try a drivers update as it may be too much for your old gpu system

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya! We've made some changes to the map. Can you play again, and see if it's doing any better? (It might take a bit for the servers to restart, so give it an hour or two) Thanks!

Reactions: Tripleee
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom