• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I get that you want to know what people think of the update, though I don't think it needs to be mandatory that people explain why. Their opinion is enough to say that they like/dislike it.
This isn't really a spot to give reasons to why you do or don't like it, forming a suggestion in the same message.

I myself, love the new update, but there are a few bits which I don't like.
Although the new blocks are something to get used tom I think it was a good call & brings more colour into the game itself. The new generator mechanic isn't really appreciated for what it actually prevents (gen hogs), yet people freak out over a fraction of a second being wasted by the pick-up time.
The generator animation speaks for itself: Original, slick and informative.
Coloured armor: I love it. Simple as that.
New maps are always welcome, as it doesn't matter if few people don't like it. Others will definitely appreciate it & play on it, so it's definitely not going to waste.
Punch bow increase was long overdue, and Ender pearls are a life saver when it's Normal mode.
I don't think there's much else to mention, so I'll leave it at that.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
They need to add the speed of speed eggwars back in the game or make it so you can vote normal or speed mode

Abdel123

Jul 27, 2017
United States
it was a great a update tbh its really is great and the team worked hard to get that out and to make people happy wether you like it or not you should always give prot to the team

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
it was a great a update tbh its really is great and the team worked hard to get that out and to make people happy wether you like it or not you should always give prot to the team
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom