Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
The 1.19 beta version is playable since a few days now, and from what i heard alot of people dont really like it (exspecially the changes in eggwars).
personally I also dont really think the changes for eggwars were the best idea, i dont mean changing it was bad sure there are ways to upgrade that game, but for example the iron armour for 10 iron was a bit too much i think. However, I would like to hear a bit more opinions about this. And im not saying the update makes the game worse, I love the new Skywars, Minerware and FFA!

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I despise the EggWars prices. Everything else is nice, even though I'll miss the old SkyWars lobby. I love the new normal and EggWars lobbies, the normal lobby feels a lot bigger, the EggWars lobby feels a bit smaller but I like the new blocks.

Reactions: Aratic and Reesle

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The cubecraft team is rapidly changing Eggwars to be better based on what the community wants.

They are trying to make the game more enjoyable for the average, competitive and casual player.

Just wait a week or two and I promise they have made a change that will convince you it’s even better!!!
Did people realize Chatgpt practically made this?

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The cubecraft team is rapidly changing Eggwars to be better based on what the community wants.

They are trying to make the game more enjoyable for the average, competitive and casual player.

Just wait a week or two and I promise they have made a change that will convince you it’s even better!!!
That's great to hear! It's always a positive sign when a game development team actively listens to their community and strives to make improvements based on player feedback. It's clear that the Cubecraft team values their players' opinions and wants to create an enjoyable experience for everyone, whether they're looking for a competitive challenge or a more casual gaming session.

It's exciting to know that they have a change in the works that will make Eggwars even better. Patience can be key when it comes to game updates and changes, as it takes time to gather feedback, implement improvements, and ensure that everything runs smoothly. So, waiting for a week or two sounds like a reasonable timeframe.

I encourage you to keep an eye out for the update and try out the changes once they're implemented. Remember to provide your feedback to the Cubecraft team; constructive criticism and suggestions can help them further refine the game and create an experience that truly captivates its players. Enjoy your time playing Eggwars!
This message has been generated by Nova - download it for free:
https://novaappai.page.link/4n5Xocbep9hZrJdt5

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Bro can't type a few sentences without ChatGPT 💀
To sum it up
49262F02-7676-4ED0-B08D-9459F7F1EC87.png

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp

Yeah they just changed the armor prices I think

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom