Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RetroBeast_

Oct 22, 2016
Recently egg wars was downgraded to 1.8.9 to remove the pvp cool down.

This was a great step for cube craft as 1.8.9 pvp is what we all love and adore!

However, this is also a step down for cube crafts game "quality".

Minecraft 1.8.9 is surfacing with bugs and more exploits. On top of that Mojang has withdrawn updates and fixes for versions below the current build (1.10.2). These exploits are being gravely tampered with by hack clients as they are working on top of these exploits to make the ultimate hack. Me and my pals had got into a game of tea party and we were truly astonished to the point of what hacking had got to. A hacker by the name I believe was flan or something along those lines, had appeared above our base approximately 50 blocks above us essentially wiping us out with a wooden sword within 2 minutes of the game starting. I've played on cube craft for almost 2 years now, and I've yet to see a staff member on egg wars.I know the staff can' t recruit everyone and staff are doing their best to eliminate hackers; but our current system is doing us no good. about 3% of players have the audacity to actually report someone and that's hard enough as is.

The autocheat detection plugin is also broken as me and my friends have been kicked for flying if we lag across a bridge or if me and my friends stand in a corner and get hit we get kicked for anti knock back.

I recently created a new forums account and I am trying to get involved in forums so I can increase my chances for when I apply for helper on cubecraft because I am sick and tired of hackers.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to expand upon this topic because this is starting to get out of hand..

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This is a very big issue, but less hackers are present at certain times of the day. Before 1.8 came back, I encountered few hackers before 6:30 PM EDT and tons after 6:30.

If the hacker isn't flying, I have a tip to kill them. Run over a strait bridge and make a three block high pillar and place a piece of TNT on your side of the pillar. Hopefully, they won't see it and they'll drop into the void.

Reactions: RetroBeast_

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Recently egg wars was downgraded to 1.8.9 to remove the pvp cool down.

This was a great step for cube craft as 1.8.9 pvp is what we all love and adore!

However, this is also a step down for cube crafts game "quality".

Minecraft 1.8.9 is surfacing with bugs and more exploits. On top of that Mojang has withdrawn updates and fixes for versions below the current build (1.10.2). These exploits are being gravely tampered with by hack clients as they are working on top of these exploits to make the ultimate hack. Me and my pals had got into a game of tea party and we were truly astonished to the point of what hacking had got to. A hacker by the name I believe was flan or something along those lines, had appeared above our base approximately 50 blocks above us essentially wiping us out with a wooden sword within 2 minutes of the game starting. I've played on cube craft for almost 2 years now, and I've yet to see a staff member on egg wars.I know the staff can' t recruit everyone and staff are doing their best to eliminate hackers; but our current system is doing us no good. about 3% of players have the audacity to actually report someone and that's hard enough as is.

The autocheat detection plugin is also broken as me and my friends have been kicked for flying if we lag across a bridge or if me and my friends stand in a corner and get hit we get kicked for anti knock back.

I recently created a new forums account and I am trying to get involved in forums so I can increase my chances for when I apply for helper on cubecraft because I am sick and tired of hackers.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to expand upon this topic because this is starting to get out of hand..
if there is any bugs, you should report them under the bugs support section. Also, when you do report bugs, it would help to have some sort of evidence.

RetroBeast_

Oct 22, 2016
if there is any bugs, you should report them under the bugs support section. Also, when you do report bugs, it would help to have some sort of evidence.
Just trying to point out that we're playing an older, unstable and vulnerable version.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Just trying to point out that we're playing an older, unstable and vulnerable version.
Also, it is extremely hard for the devs to make everything perfect from the start. Also, if you don't like it right now, there is also the option of not playing that version. Remember that the devs have a lot of jobs too.

P.S. welcome to da forums! :D

RetroBeast_

Oct 22, 2016
Also, it is extremely hard for the devs to make everything perfect from the start. Also, if you don't like it right now, there is also the option of not playing that version. Remember that the devs have a lot of jobs too.

P.S. welcome to da forums! :D
As mentioned earlier not asking devs just asking community to devise a better solution

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom