Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like the pvp update?

• Total voters

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Samurai kit: got buffed from iron boots and iron chestplate to diamond boots to diamond chestplate. sword not changed (and plus a wither skull!)

Beast kit: got nerfed from full prop 2 diamond to full prop 1 diamond. no changes to sword

Warrior kit: no changes

Sniper kit: armor buffed from non enchanted full iron to prop 2 full iron. sword now has knockback 1. no changes to bow and how many arrows you get

Wizard kit: armor buffed from non enchanted full leather to prop 4 full leather. leather armor is dyed. no changes to sword. it now comes with 2 healing potions (splash), 1 extra speed potion, and the poison splash potions are buffed to do poison 2 longer. comes with 3 poison splash potions instead of 2. no changes to potion of regeneration, splash potion of harming, and potion of stregnth

overall i like the pvp update. how about you?

Reactions: A pigeon

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I like the changes to duels, but the ffa changes aren't really good until now. I was hoping for a hunger system to stop people from running around infinitely and to allow fast regeneration when not in a fight. The kits are even more unbalanced than before, I guess changing something is a start, but they are worse now. The timer for /kill makes sense, but you can't even use it after a fight now, so you are forced to wait for the slow regeneration.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom