Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 15, 2017
I know it is hard to add kits and that there are already a lot of kits. An idea for you guys is to add more op friendly kits, because there are a lot of kits but most them are directed toward hardcore and/or normal mode. I know this is a lot to ask because you guys are very busy with everything else. You guys are doing great keep up the great work and I hope you can consider this when adding updates to the server. I really feel that this would be a good addition to the game and would encourage people to play more Skywars and buy more kits, and even some ranks. Thanks for your time keep up your great work hope you can consider this idea.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont think that it is necessary. We have already blacksmith And iron golem that are two anmazing OP kits. Other kits can you also use, as Spiderman, Lumberjack, scout, bomber.
This kits are anmazing And you can choose. You can the most kits also use on OP. There are difficult kits for using, as Swordsman And enchanter, But this can you also use. @Daniel/ Slyboli26 you can always do a suggestions wich kits that you want to see ;).

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
If you own some nice kits can think of. We would like to hear about it. Swordsman and Iron Golem are very OP! ;)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I guess you mean to make Kits to be usable in OP mode aswell, example is the Swordsman kit which is next to useless in OP mode. It could be added, but there are kits that are way OP than that.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I agree, most of the kits that are available in Skywars don't math up in OP mode. Who needs a sharpness 2 iron sword when you can get sharpness 4 right off the bat? Iron armor? Pfff, prot 4 diamond armor is ready to be taken.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It would be nice if you can show us some kits so that we can rate them. It would be nice to have some new kits.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think it would be a good idea to adapt some of the kits to the current item type.
For example, the iron golem should contain leather armor on basic and unenchanted diamond armor on op. This way the armor would always be slightly worse than the best armor found in chests. Currently the iron golem and the swordsman are way too strong on basic and pretty much useless on op, making kits too unbalanced in my opinion.

Apr 15, 2017
I think it would be a good idea to adapt some of the kits to the current item type.
For example, the iron golem should contain leather armor on basic and unenchanted diamond armor on op. This way the armor would always be slightly worse than the best armor found in chests. Currently the iron golem and the swordsman are way too strong on basic and pretty much useless on op, making kits too unbalanced in my opinion.
I am talking about kits taht you can use when the chest loot is OP mode so you have more useful things when it comes to op mode

Apr 15, 2017
I agree, most of the kits that are available in Skywars don't math up in OP mode. Who needs a sharpness 2 iron sword when you can get sharpness 4 right off the bat? Iron armor? Pfff, prot 4 diamond armor is ready to be taken.
thank you someone gets me they don't understand me

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I am talking about kits taht you can use when the chest loot is OP mode so you have more useful things when it comes to op mode
If kits were adapted to the chest type, they'd become more useful in op mode without being unbalanced in normal mode. You can't have a balanced armor/weapon kit in op without that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom