Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
Debuff power 3 bow to power 2 bow. Power 3 is too much unbalanced when your targets doesn't have a chestplate. And especially when you have 1 stack of arrows in your inventory. Bow spamming with power 3 is too much op. Atleast in wings maps, nerf bow to power 2, considering that archer has 64 arrows, not few arrows.
Now, Explain me why does everyone use archer kit, because they like archery or just because they are abusing of an unbalanced class?

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
Firstly, this is the wrong section.
Secondly, I don't really agree with your, and bow spamming is not irritating when done with a power bow, punch bows are annoying, not power.

@Nikooo Can this be moved?
There aren't punch bows in ffa. You should read the title before replying. I'm not speaking about eggwars or skywars, Ffa. Why don't you try to play it? And of course, you will come back on this post and agree with me.

Reactions: TheFastBowler

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I agree archer should be debuffed in wings mode.
Also I think archer should be buffed in normal mode because they are very week.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Debuff power 3 bow to power 2 bow. Power 3 is too much unbalanced when your targets doesn't have a chestplate. And especially when you have 1 stack of arrows in your inventory. Bow spamming with power 3 is too much op. Atleast in wing maps, nerf bow to power 2, considering that archer has 64 arrows, not few arrows.
Are you talking about ffa op (wings)?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
no the reason it is what it is is becuase they tested it and made it so they made final desition and the way it is is fine because most people use power 5 or punch
also this thread is super confusing
Wait wut? There is no power 5 or punch...... This is OP Free For All, on a wings map. Make sure to the read the title of the thread :P

Reactions: ShIXTank

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I agree, the archers on op wing mode are a way too op as you said, I hope this thread can change the Cubecraft FFA better.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The power 3 bow is incredibly annoying a nerf would be nice but I would prefer to have an option to switch to a chest plate. Great idea though! ♡♡♡♡
I just realized recently that there are actually chestplates in the wing maps. If you open up the shop or do /store, you can buy a bunch of armor/weapons/golden apples.

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
I just realized recently that there are actually chestplates in the wing maps. If you open up the shop or do /store, you can buy a bunch of armor/weapons/golden apples.
Being forced to buy these stuff for trying to compete against unbalanced classes like archer is not a nice thing. Judt nerf archer kit to power 2

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Op ffa is fine
The chance you hit someone while flying is very low.
It's not when they are flying that's the problem. It's when they are on the ground, camping the spawn and bow spamming. Especially when 2 or more are teamed up, they can kill you in seconds. You can't even get close to them without dying.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's not when they are flying that's the problem. It's when they are on the ground, camping the spawn and bow spamming. Especially when 2 or more are teamed up, they can kill you in seconds. You can't even get close to them without dying.
Nothing is impossible.

U

Unipotato

Yes I totally agree, it is way too OP and should definitely be downgraded to Power II at least. It is super annoying because if you are fighting an Archer you can't even get close enough to hit them with your sword and you always get killed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom