Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I've been really getting into OP duels mode as I really enjoy the longer fights, but I think the OP archer lasts too long IMO. Especially when people just run for ages, they regenerate their hearts faster than they lose them if they run. You need like 15 quick fire, full power hits to kill someone so it is very hard and long winded to kill someone on a big map such as the chemistry one where they just hide behind the chemicals until they regenerate hearts.
I think that there should be no gapple, and no natural regeneration of hearts.
Or I think the bow should be a power 5.
Let me know what you think.

Reactions: iGotHacks

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Friendly tip: Please do not make one word posts, this is considered necroposting. If you want to agree with what someone else sliding without adding anything extra, just use the like button.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-forum-rules.74962/
I've been really getting into OP duels mode as I really enjoy the longer fights, but I think the OP archer lasts too long IMO. Especially when people just run for ages, they regenerate their hearts faster than they lose them if they run. You need like 15 quick fire, full power hits to kill someone so it is very hard and long winded to kill someone on a big map such as the chemistry one where they just hide behind the chemicals until they regenerate hearts.
I think that there should be no gapple, and no natural regeneration of hearts.
Or I think the bow should be a power 5.
Let me know what you think.
Yeah, I fought a friend on this, and it took me like 10 minutes to kill him since he kept running away. The bow does about 1 heart fully drawn, which makes it take forever. I completely agree that the bow should be buffed or the armor nerfed.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Agreed to buff the archer kit or nerf diamond armor. If not, then I know one workaround for archer:

Archer is weak in the following maps since you don't have lava: savannah, flatlands

It's strong in elytra maps (airshots are fun) and in maps with lava (classic and kingdom). The key is to use traps in order to make up for archer's limited ammo, low DPS, and weak armor.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
Top Bottom