Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Oct 24, 2019: I joined the forums, not knowing that it would even make a change to who I am.

Hello everyone. I can't believe the time is now, One whole year on the forums! I was going to post this on the 24th but due to complications I kinda had to wait till now.
I just wanted to say that cubecraft has changed my life for the better. not the server. i mean the community. the whole network. java, and bedrock. (More on this later)

Notable timestamps from my cube history

Oct 24, 2019: Joined the forums
11/01/2019: I joined my first bedrock community discord.

Nov 4th, 2019: I met one of my best friends (Gamenight888)
Nov 11, 2019: I got on the CubeCraft Skywars solo leaderboards on bedrock
Jan 5, 2020: Played Cubecraft 1.9 for the first time with RickDeKlomp
Feb 19, 2020: Uploaded my first skyblock episode (currently at the time at writing is my most viewed video at 3,834 views!)
Mar 15, 2020: I was promoted to helper (Shoutouts to Priley for noticing publicly first :D)
Apr 22, 2020: I was promoted to moderator (Shoutouts to Keanu for noticing first publicly :D)
Oct 24, 2020: One year on the forums

A special thank you to all of my best friends on the network!
Bedrock:
CallmeJmall (formerly Callmek3nz13), Fightermd, Gamenight888, Ambientturtle, Dubbyplays, Megatronn7, Blackiecrew, LuisXAngel, Nichxlas (Formerly kakarotto32), Mintsocks, Noahs4226, Osirisseventeen and Ckelting262
Java:
RickDeKlomp, Priley, Keanu, The13thDoctor, Kitsunetoru, Smoothlyy, Easteyy, Calichin Tyfoxy, Annuem, CapitanGato, Jukaido, Darkninja27, Dutchyyy,

Cubecraft has changed my life for the good. I came out more, I am less of an introvert, I met a lot of amazing people. You all are amazing people, friends, acquaintances, and strangers that have kept me going for all this time :D

Thank you everyone.
soundvtubernlpaint.png

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom