• No (please explain why)

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
the idea is a better kit for one time, so you get it when you first spawn in, but not after that, so here are my ideas:
64 blocks: 500 coins (cause its just blocks)
iron pickaxe: 1000 coins
iron sword: 1500 coins
chain armor: 1500 coins
food (10-15 steak): 750 coins
I would love to hear feed back, as well as more kits to add on to the one time kit idea!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
D:
These kits are way too overpowered, even for a one time use! 64 blocks is enough to get you to mid on pretty much every map so that would increase mid camping (first group to get to mid can gear up immediately and hold mid the rest of the game). The gold pickaxe is technically better than the iron pickaxe since you get it throughout the game and it breaks blocks faster. Iron sword kit and chain armor kit, no pls. One a two player map, one could kit the sword and the other could get the armor. game starts and you are already full chain! You would be almost unkillable since no one else has much gear.
The food kit might be a neat idea if it is reduced to like 5 steak.
Cool suggestions, it most of them are just way too overpowered and should not be added.
Keep up the suggestion though! I love reading them :)

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I like the concept, but I don't like the kits themselves. Maybe instead of the garbage stone kit already in the game, you can get say 24 pieces of garbage stone at the start and then none more? Like you can elect to get a better version of a kit at the beginning and never again.

Or have the beginning only kits be completely different, here are my ideas:

Swordsman: You get a wood sword which has sharp 4 on OP, sharp 2 on normal, and is just a wood sword on hardcore.

Featherweight: You get a feather that when held gives you a speed boost. Pretty simple, but if you die you lose it forever even if your egg respawns you.

Heavyweight: You get an iron block that when held gives you knockback resistance, but also gives you extreme slowness. Another thing that can be useful, but if you die it's gone.

Mason: You get say 18 blocks on OP, 24 blocks on normal, and 36 blocks on OP to build with right away.

Obviously these are better than the normal kits, but I think that it is balanced out by only getting them once tbh.

A

A pigeon

I like the concept, but I don't like the kits themselves. Maybe instead of the garbage stone kit already in the game, you can get say 24 pieces of garbage stone at the start and then none more? Like you can elect to get a better version of a kit at the beginning and never again.

Or have the beginning only kits be completely different, here are my ideas:

Swordsman: You get a wood sword which has sharp 4 on OP, sharp 2 on normal, and is just a wood sword on hardcore.

Featherweight: You get a feather that when held gives you a speed boost. Pretty simple, but if you die you lose it forever even if your egg respawns you.

Heavyweight: You get an iron block that when held gives you knockback resistance, but also gives you extreme slowness. Another thing that can be useful, but if you die it's gone.

Mason: You get say 18 blocks on OP, 24 blocks on normal, and 36 blocks on OP to build with right away.

Obviously these are better than the normal kits, but I think that it is balanced out by only getting them once tbh.
Turn this into a thread. I greatly support this. Except swordsman.

Reactions: ChasingRainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom