Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The CubeCraft Times

Oct 23, 2020
bit.ly
1648825251447.png

Our excuses for the bad quality, we needed to publish this newspaper as soon as possible! <3
Text: Trianglecraft Games

📅 One Date

HUGE Changes! We decided to create an extra edition for you guys because of the recent new and big updates! Welcome at our first edition of: The Trianglecraft Times. Why this new name? You will read it below.

👋 Goodbye CubeCraft, Hello TriangleCraft!

We have good news for you! Today the server received a HUGE update! The server will henceforth be known as TriangleCraft Games! In honour of this rebrand, the Discord server has received a brand new server icon to reflect the change! Very soon, the rest of the update will be rolled out, including changes in-game! The most notable change being that all of the blocks in lobbies and games will become triangles! Furthermore, SkyWars will soon become GroundWars, as TriangleCraft has made the decision to remove all of the scary void! Here at The TriangleCraft Times, we are so happy that the team and the server community is embracing this change across all of their platforms!

Article by: Lyriie

🆕 FFA Map Update!

FFA has some of the biggest and most beautiful maps on the server, which is you'll be excited to know that they have all been revamped! They now appear in much more detail and with a lot more pretty colours! You can read more about the specific map updates here, and make sure to hop on the server and try them out yourself! Hopefully this will improve the FFA experience when playing!

🎤 Interview With Younisco

To inform you even more; a small interview for you with our admin @Younisco. Hope it clearify some things.
Q: First off; who are you and what are your tasks on cubecraft (sumarized)
A: Hello! I am Younisco - I work in the server team, helping a bunch of my associates get their projects out to you all to enjoy on the network 😄

Q: Impressive! Ive heard that cubecraft is having a huge change! Something with triangles. Could you tell me more about this?
A: Absolutely! At CubeCraft, we are always trying to revolutionise the Minecraft landscape. What better way to do that, than to completely remove blocks, and replace them with triangles? We cannot wait for you all to get a hold of this, shouldn’t be long now!

Q: Woww! Thats so amazing, how did you come up with this idea?
A: Some ideas and concepts that we come up with come from months and months of research and experimentation. Other ideas, well, some may say come up randomly one day for no particular reason. This was one of them!

Sadly we didn't have time for more questions but thanks to Youn for his time!

Article by: @xEefster

🎤 Puzzle Time

If you made it to this part of the edition, then I am seriously wondering why you're still here. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved it as well... But we all wish that Spring would come already! Now April Fools is done with it's next on the list!

As a reward for reading through all of that torture, I've created a wordsearch with words from Spring and CubeCraft. It is proven that each person who completes this wordsearch makes the Spring update come 1% faster!

And here are your words:
april
basket
carrot
chick
chocolate
cubecraft
easter
skyblock
skywars
triangle

And here is your wordsearch:
1648825543052.png

Good luck!

Don't forget to look at the date, happy first of april 🥰

1648824012994.png

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster

Last edited:

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 208965
Our excuses for the bad quality, we needed to publish this newspaper as soon as possible! <3
Text: Trianglecraft Games

📅 One Date

HUGE Changes! We decided to create an extra edition for you guys because of the recent new and big updates! Welcome at our first edition of: The Trianglecraft Times. Why this new name? You will read it below.

👋 Goodbye CubeCraft, Hello TriangleCraft!

We have good news for you! Today the server received a HUGE update! The server will henceforth be known as TriangleCraft Games! In honour of this rebrand, the Discord server has received a brand new server icon to reflect the change! Very soon, the rest of the update will be rolled out, including changes in-game! The most notable change being that all of the blocks in lobbies and games will become triangles! Furthermore, SkyWars will soon become GroundWars, as TriangleCraft has made the decision to remove all of the scary void! Here at The TriangleCraft Times, we are so happy that the team and the server community is embracing this change across all of their platforms!

🆕 FFA Map Update!

FFA has some of the biggest and most beautiful maps on the server, which is you'll be excited to know that they have all been revamped! They now appear in much more detail and with a lot more pretty colours! You can read more about the specific map updates here, and make sure to hop on the server and try them out yourself! Hopefully this will improve the FFA experience when playing!

🎤 Interview With Younisco

To inform you even more; a small interview for you with our admin @Younisco. Hope it clearify some things.
Q: First off; who are you and what are your tasks on cubecraft (sumarized)
A: Hello! I am Younisco - I work in the server team, helping a bunch of my associates get their projects out to you all to enjoy on the network 😄

Q: Impressive! Ive heard that cubecraft is having a huge change! Something with triangles. Could you tell me more about this?
A: Absolutely! At CubeCraft, we are always trying to revolutionise the Minecraft landscape. What better way to do that, than to completely remove blocks, and replace them with triangles? We cannot wait for you all to get a hold of this, shouldn’t be long now!

Q: Woww! Thats so amazing, how did you came up with this idea?
A: Some ideas and concepts that we come up with come from months and months of research and experimentation. Other ideas, well, some may say come up randomly one day for no particular reason. This was one of them!

Sadly we didn't have time for more questions but thanks to Youn for his time!

Article by: @xEefster

🎤 Puzzle Time

If you made it to this part of the edition, then I am seriously wondering why you're still here. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved it as well... But we all wish that Spring would come already! Now April Fools is done with it's next on the list!

As a reward for reading through all of that torture, I've created a wordsearch with words from Spring and CubeCraft. It is proven that each person who completes this wordsearch makes the Spring update come 1% faster!

And here are your words:
april
basket
carrot
chick
chocolate
cubecraft
easter
skyblock
skywars
triangle

And here is your wordsearch:
View attachment 208966
Good luck!

Article by: Lyriie[/FONT]

Don't forget to look at the date, happy first of april 🥰

THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY: @xEefster
New newspaper, cool!

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom