Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus59

Feb 1, 2017
This is the THIRD time I have had to say something about hackers the last one has a 7 month gap in between 1 and 2 this time I gave the server 3 months. I have been complaining about hackers for almost a year now, and I am sitting here thinking "Cubecraft is either lying to us about an anti-hacker plug-in, or condones hacking". Sure, I can understand it taking a month to make a REALLY good anti-hacker/report plug-in, not 10 months, AND EVEN if it did take that long it would make sense to spend 10 dollars on either a anti-hack and/or report system in the meantime, just to prevent hacking by any degree.

We have been waiting too long Cubecraft, what's your excuse

upload_2017-3-4_9-27-9.png

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
You need to wait they are working on it and you said they are maybe lying about making an anti cheat, why would they lie?

Everyone needs to wait there will be a good anti cheat. You can tell that they are working hard on it because it's taking along time.

If i said something wrong please tell me.

L

Lepzi

They are working on the anti cheat but it isn't easy to make it work as they want it to work that's why some people get kicked for maybe breaking blocks too quick or apparently flying they still got to fix these issues. I do agree it is very annoying but complaining about it won't help just try and report them as much as you can that's what I try to do.

U

Unipotato

Hey there, I know how frustrating the hackers are, but I have great news! Our wonderful Developers are currently working on a new and great Anticheat. For now until it is released to the public and replaces the current OpenSource NoCheatPlus Anticheat, there are two things we can do.

Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on.
Be helpful and report! Our lovely staff are doing their best to ban all hackers they see in game, as well as go through hundreds of reports to find the cheaters and ban them, but they can't do it alone! As members of the server, we can help point out the cheaters by reporting them with video evidence over at reports.cubecraft.net and the staff will deal with them. Make sure to read this thread if it's your first time reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/.

If you feel you have the qualities to be part of the staff team to help out with ridding the server of cheaters, you can apply to be a helper here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/ and I would also recommend reading the tips: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/

Hephaestus59

Feb 1, 2017
They could EASILY put in 10 dollars for like I said, a temporary fix with an ok anti-hack and/or report system

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
They could EASILY put in 10 dollars for like I said, a temporary fix with an ok anti-hack and/or report system
They're currently using old anti-cheats. They could better spend 10 dollars for the good anti-cheat than for a temporary one. Btw, the report system is fine.

Hephaestus59

Feb 1, 2017
They're currently using old anti-cheats. They could better spend 10 dollars for the good anti-cheat than for a temporary one. Btw, the report system is fine.
You need to be constantly recording your cubecraft experience to report someone, that is not fine

D

Deleted member 112709

I hate the 'the developers are working on a new anti cheat ' reactions

This is the THIRD time I have had to say something about hackers the last one has a 7 month gap in between 1 and 2 this time I gave the server 3 months. I have been complaining about hackers for almost a year now, and I am sitting here thinking "Cubecraft is either lying to us about an anti-hacker plug-in, or condones hacking". Sure, I can understand it taking a month to make a REALLY good anti-hacker/report plug-in, not 10 months, AND EVEN if it did take that long it would make sense to spend 10 dollars on either a anti-hack and/or report system in the meantime, just to prevent hacking by any degree.

We have been waiting too long Cubecraft, what's your excuse

I haven't been on the server that long (about 3 days) but one thing I have noticed about the staff team is that they prioritize making sure that punishments are accurate over making sure all rule breakers are punished. As a result, there are less false bans because of this viewpoint. Most anti-cheats that you can buy are not only bad at detecting hackers, but they are also excellent at falsely banning players with poor connection and high ping. That is a terrible combination, and I certainly do not think CubeCraft will do this, and I do not advise doing this as well. That being said, I understand where you are coming from. I deal with hackers myself, and they are quite annoying. However, I do not think this would be a good idea because of the magnitude of false bans that there would be. In regards to your accusation of CubeCraft lying to the community, do you have any evidence to suggest this, or perhaps a reasoning as to why they would do this? Now that I have said where I disagree with you, I will state what I agree with you. I definitely agree that making a good quality anti-cheat should be a top priority for CubeCraft's development team if it isn't already, and I think that an in-game report system would be helpful. But to use a crude anti-cheat that could ban innocent players such as myself would not be a good idea in my opinion.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hackers are a Real problem here.
The Anti-Cheat will never be realeased :)
Staff mutes legal players and doesn't ban Hackers.

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
As repeated many times above, the anticheat is really close, please just bear with us the slightest moment longer!
Hackers are a Real problem here.
Yes. We acknowledge that, and all we need to fix this is your co-operation in recording them, and your patience for a little while for the anticheat.
The Anti-Cheat will never be realeased :)
Wrong you are! It's on it way real quick.
Staff mutes legal players and doesn't ban Hackers
We mute players that violate our rules, and I don't know what you mean by "legal," they aren't legal if they violate our rules. And of course we ban hackers, I don't know where you are getting this "statistic" from. We require evidence that we can for sure say the player is hacking in.

If anyone has any other questions, feel free to PM me :D

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Who's your favorite S class hero (if you have one yet)
HyperPal wrote on Khxliee's profile.
A7la Zameel
xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Reesle wrote on Lee1387's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom