Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
2020 is the peak of CubeCraft and nothing can change that. So many memories were made in that year. My favorite update released in that year was the game lobbies and scoreboards update
I will have to agree, CubeCraft was going strong with the playercount increase due to the pandemic. They had to upgrade their server capacity and all!

The staff team was at its all time high with more than 100 members, we received Colony Control, Among Slimes and BlockWars for bedrock. The development team was also massive and anticheat development was at a peak.

We got the forums overhaul, community resources and safety, the helper role got a revamp. But most importantly, we got THIS update, which changed the course of CubeCraft's strategy toward the future and gave some of the most talented people I know the chance to make a lasting impact on the server.

Good times...

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I will have to agree, CubeCraft was going strong with the playercount increase due to the pandemic. They had to upgrade their server capacity and all!

The staff team was at its all time high with more than 100 members, we received Colony Control, Among Slimes and BlockWars for bedrock. The development team was also massive and anticheat development was at a peak.

We got the forums overhaul, community resources and safety, the helper role got a revamp. But most importantly, we got THIS update, which changed the course of CubeCraft's strategy toward the future and gave some of the most talented people I know the chance to make a lasting impact on the server.

Good times...
I'd actually love to hear how they managed to cope with such massive amounts of traffic... as someone that has been in that industry (scaling services) I'm always in awe of what they did.. but not sure HOW they did it.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom