Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
So yestraday, the update released. Obviously, it wasnt well received by most players. Many players, including myself, were tbh kinda mean to the devs and admins about the update. We were used to playing normal eggwars, and hated to see it change. We acted kinda immature both on the foums and in the eggwars discord channel.

So, on behalf of the eggwars community, i just want to say sorry.

Sure we didnt like the update, but we should've been nicer to u guys.

After playing the new eggwars for the past two hours, and the changes the devs r making, I must conclude that the update did not deserve the negativity we received. Sure, the auto builders were annoying, but staff removed them, and I was also dming with Camezonda about fixing the shop layout. He said there working on it. Staff is obviously listening.

In conclusion, even though we really didnt want the update, if you play it, I think you will find its just as fun as eggwars used to be. Staff is trying to fix the bugs and things we didnt like it. They deserve more respect, and the community overracted yestraday. Hopefully we can do better during future updates.

So, once again, we are sorry :)

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
This is really nice of you, but I still know loads of people who aren't sorry and are still pissed at staff. Yes they could've been nicer but if they were we wouldn't have gotten the attention we needed. You can't speak for a community on your own.
(I'm not saying that getting mad is the right way to handle situations, neither that they can't apologise)
(Last time my stuff got taken out of context -_-)

Reactions: remio

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This is really nice of you, but I still know loads of people who aren't sorry and are still pissed at staff. Yes they could've been nicer but if they were we wouldn't have gotten the attention we needed. You can't speak for a community on your own.
(I'm not saying that getting mad is the right way to handle situations, neither that they can't apologise)
(Last time my stuff got taken out of context -_-)
Ik their still mad, but htey need to get over it. the update isnt that bad

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
yeah I feel like everyone kindof blew up, we just need all understand staff are tryna do their best, and we just need to get used to the update

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom