Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you Have a old Skywars mode to replace no kits?

• Y es, i like the idea

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, i LIKE the new Skywars

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
i think the new skywars isnt good, well, for me, so, I suggest put old Skywars for replace the no kits no abilitys. On part i ma suggestin it because i love the old Skywars and maybe i dont play the new because it looks strange for me because i ma playing old skywars ver y time ago, and maybe, 1 month playing the new i will Llike it. Another reason to dont LIKE the update is because its ver y similar for not to say the same that Hypixel, im bored with that because time ago people were saying in my threads that "cubecraft need inovate and he dont need to copy Hypixel" or "Hypixel Have this" and now, a ver y similar Skywars? Why the reffill? Hypixel Have this, you copy...

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I am not too happy with some of the changes but I don't think adding an "old Skywars" is a good idea. People ask for this after almost any major update of any game. If they do this, what happens after the next update? Will they keep working on both versions simultaneously or is the old Skywars forever stuck at its current state? There were also issues that were solved by the update. I don't want it to be all or nothing. I think they should keep working on the current version of Skywars instead and fix the issues the new update introduced. I just hope they don't forget about Skywars until the next major update.

Also I don't see why it matters what Hypixel does. I don't play on there, I want the version here to be as good as possible, independent of what they have.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom