SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

Many people are saying things like "Lucky Islands is ruined with the new update".
I agree to this, there are a lot of bugs, and bad items (bowspam bow, what where they even thinking xd, or elytra, kinda good, kinda bad) but yeah, so I suggest to add an "oldschool mode" to the voting options, where it would be like before the update.
-SanCookie

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

Many people are saying things like "Lucky Islands is ruined with the new update".
I agree to this, there are a lot of bugs, and bad items (bowspam bow, what where they even thinking xd, or elytra, kinda good, kinda bad) but yeah, so I suggest to add an "oldschool mode" to the voting options, where it would be like before the update.
-SanCookie

No. The update has yes maybe 2 bugs or issues at most. But we don't need to go back in time and make something so useless.

And if there really are bugs and awful things then they will be fixed.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
No. The update has yes maybe 2 bugs or issues at most. But we don't need to go back in time and make something so useless.

And if there really are bugs and awful things then they will be fixed.
Are u actually serious? 2 bugs? Found 20 so far, not even kidding, I don't like the new update, so do other people, maybe not you, that's why I want it just to be a voting option

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom