Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ctmm

May 5, 2020
Hi, I have a suggestion, I think we all miss the skywars, eggwars, lucky islands and more lobbies. I know that they modified the new lobby so that there would be more players. Now that there are more players than such if they put back the lobbies from before? If you want, you can modify the signs that are not there and put other things. I hope the idea catches your attention

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
This has been requested multiple times and I don’t think Cubecraft has enough players for having specific game lobbies. The main lobby is fine as it is now, I think when there are specific game lobbies most of the lobbies will be empty all the time and right now in the main lobby you can chat with everyone.

Reactions: Stineos

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
I totally agree, but this has been suggested many times. So next time you made a thread do some research before posting :D

Reactions: ctmm

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Also what everybody said, do not re-post but I think it doesn't really matter like a post like this. But I don't think it's a good idea, we all know back in 2015-2016 we had 10.000+ players on CubeCraft, every minigame was populair enough to play, we had difficult years in 2018 and 2019, the lobbies were removed because we had 2.000 players max because Fortnite (iewl, I don't like that game that much.) came and more things. 2020 is the year where Minecraft comes back, but I don't think that Minecraft will be the greatest game again with so many players on CubeCraft. I think 9.000 is max and if you're lucky 10.000. But in the previous years we had more players than 10.000+, I couldn't remember but it was high, maybe 15.000 when I played. Also, I think it's good now, maybe more minigames, but I'm just thinking about the good times on CubeCraft in the previous years. This is still a pretty good time in 2020 tho. ;)

Reactions: 2pancakes

ctmm

May 5, 2020
True they say that this has been published before but if people keep putting it, it is because of what they want.
Also what everybody said, do not re-post but I think it doesn't really matter like a post like this. But I don't think it's a good idea, we all know back in 2015-2016 we had 10.000+ players on CubeCraft, every minigame was populair enough to play, we had difficult years in 2018 and 2019, the lobbies were removed because we had 2.000 players max because Fortnite (iewl, I don't like that game that much.) came and more things. 2020 is the year where Minecraft comes back, but I don't think that Minecraft will be the greatest game again with so many players on CubeCraft. I think 9.000 is max and if you're lucky 10.000. But in the previous years we had more players than 10.000+, I couldn't remember but it was high, maybe 15.000 when I played. Also, I think it's good now, maybe more minigames, but I'm just thinking about the good times on CubeCraft in the previous years. This is still a pretty good time in 2020 tho. ;)
True they say that this has been published before but if people keep putting it, it is because of what they want.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom