Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MANALOAK

Nov 19, 2013
i'v been going on this server since there was only like 50 people i love this server and i (WAS) going to Donate, but now EVERY TIME I SHOOT A BOW IN SKY WARS IT CRASHES!!!(not minecraft the server crashes) and i'm sick of it. and it's not my pc i'v got the best one money can buy, i wold like it if you fix it but if not i'll find a different server with sky wars to Donate to, it will suck cuz i love this server but if it comes to that i will.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Where do you live? What computer are you using? And you are saying that áll of the players in the map crashes when you use a bow?

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
no only i crash but not my game just the server and i live in taxes

Well, it's obviously Minecraft crashing then. There are different kind of Minecraft crashes. First there is the server crash. When servers in Minecraft goes down, all people, or people in different zones might crash. The other one would be the client crash. Your client crashes because you either have a problem between your computer and your client or your cimputer and the server (related to your Internet connection). What computer do you use?

Texas?

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
windows 8 and the hole game doesn't crash just the server

When your client temporarily goes offline it might crash whatever you are doing at the moment but not the whole game. It is weird as I have never seen this problem. That makes me think that it's something wrong with either your computer, your Internet' or your Minecraft client.

Windows is the name of your operative system, but what is the name of your computer? And do you know what processor your computer is using?

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
When your client temporarily goes offline it might crash whatever you are doing at the moment but not the whole game. It is weird as I have never seen this problem. That makes me think that it's something wrong with either your computer, your Internet' or your Minecraft client.

Windows is the name of your operative system, but what is the name of your computer? And do you know what processor your computer is using?

Is it operating system? Damn, it messed up my mind.

MANALOAK

Nov 19, 2013
This is obviously not the server's fault, its somehow caused by your pc or your MC. If this was the server's mistake, the whole game would crash, not only you.
Maybe @rubik_cube_man can shed some light on this bug?
bro i got a beast pc i might be my internet but when in game it dose not lag at all but wen i shoot a bow it kicks me but it dose not say (you'v been kicked)

john

Nov 24, 2013
I have this same problem as well. Except I donated and it does kinda stink especially in Sky wars. I think if the whole server crashed then others would be complaining like you. I believe sometimes my wifi gets spotty. It will time out upon me. And when it times out it shuts minecraft down. I recommend moving your lap top closer to your router. "The thing that emits the wifi" and if it still does it see if it happens on other servers. To be dead honest this is un avoidable. No matter what server you will get time outs.

Hoped this helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom