Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello!

We've all had that one time when we wanted to play solo, then someone on your friends list sees you online and asks you to play. To be polite you agree, but it’s not what you really wanted to do. (Don’t lie, this has happened to you).

My suggestion is to make a button or command that hides your status of being online when someone looks at their friends list. That’s pretty much it.

Thanks!

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I don’t think this is a good idea as its kind of unnecessary, you can just remove them from your friends list, or you can just politely tell them that you dont want to play.
I fully agree, I think its just unnecessary and I feel like there are other things they need to fix or add that are much more important. Nothing easier to nicely say no to an invite!

Reactions: koops

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
I think too many people would use it to the point where most friends are offline as it is a new feature and people would use it constantly. It would be nice but used too much to the point where you never know and it just complicates things too much.

Reactions: RemiFan

Wantedtnt

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2017
I mean it sounds good but this feels if your just socially awkward I think its better to just tell them you want to play by urself

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Hello!

We've all had that one time when we wanted to play solo, then someone on your friends list sees you online and asks you to play. To be polite you agree, but it’s not what you really wanted to do. (Don’t lie, this has happened to you).

My suggestion is to make a button or command that hides your status of being online when someone looks at their friends list. That’s pretty much it.

Thanks!
I’ve had a similar idea but dropped it as it probably wouldn’t work. You’d still have to join the server to enable this ”offline” mode, as you wouldn’t be able to do it from the launcher/multiplayer (since cubecraft doesn’t run minecraft).

Possibly that when you enable the ”offline” mode it displays a message to your friends that you’ve gone offline again. But that does seem like a little too much effort for something that’s not really necessary. You could just say that you want to play alone a little, or lie and say that you’re playing with someone else.

Also if someone were to send a ’fmsg’ to you right when you’ve gone ”offline” what would happen? If it gets delivered they’d know you’re using the mode, and if it displays the failed message for them you wouldn’t even know that they want to play.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I don't understand why you'd not just say no. I'm absolutely certain most of your friends wouldn't mind you saying no every now and again. This would be an unnecessary addition in my opinion.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I think it is an unnecessary thing. If your Friends are constantly asking you to party and you feel you are getting to pressured by their part, just delete them. Also, I guess it won't matter for you to say no when they ask you to party a couple of times :p

D

Deleted member 59979

Regardless of if you can just politely say no or if you can just remove them, neither of those are particularly fun things to do. You may only not want to play with some friends very occasionally and you don't want to hurt them by saying no and you don't want to remove them because they're still your friend. You can do the same thing on Discord but you (or the majority of the Discord community) don't say that you should always be online on Discord and just tell people when you don't want to talk to them - it's just not a situation you want to be in in the first place.
+1 from me.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I don't know how many times I've said this in the past but ''unnecessary'' != no point in adding this. I'm getting real tired of people using this as a counter''argument''
I'm sure a lot of people find it extremely awkward to say no to a (polite) question, so having this feature would be a nice solution for them.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I don't know how many times I've said this in the past but ''unnecessary'' != no point in adding this. I'm getting real tired of people using this as a counter''argument''
I'm sure a lot of people find it extremely awkward to say no to a (polite) question, so having this feature would be a nice solution for them.
If you think about it, yes, you might feel bad about saying no to a polite question, but if you really don't want to party a friend because you just want to relax playing by yourself, well your Friends must respect that.

I guess it could be ofensive for some people, but it isn't really a must need thing in the server

Reactions: Jannekee

LuxGlez

🎥 Content Creator
🤝 Partner 💜
Feb 2, 2016
México
Let's say this suggestion is accepted.

You find your friend in a game and he invites you to play, wouldn't it be the same?

It is not a bad suggestion, but for me it is not necessary

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States
Hello!

Thanks!
I don't think this is a good one. Just because you make it so they can't see your status doesn't mean they will still try to go find you. Also they might just see you ingame

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom