Holly's Builder Application

• Accept

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Decline

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters

Holly (FaZeMCO)

May 25, 2014
k lets make this straight so no-ones confused. The first two are on singleplayer and the other ones creative plots on CubeCraftGames ok . :P

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
the plot is actually -113;41 and theres really not much there, try looking at some of the current builders builds and compare yourself against them to get an understanding of what you need to do

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
The cathedral has quite good structure, like Volkom said on a previous thread, it is lacking detail on the walls. I see quartz is you favourite block and is probably your specialty, personally I don't like too much, you need a bold colour to break it up, to give it more impact. One example is the factions spawn, if you go and visit that, I designed alot of the builds using quartz, however blended in some stone slabs, to break it up a little, then added a bold red roof to give it extra umph. Now we only really focus on builds that have been built on creative. For the reason that it is extremely easy to take a schematic and put it in your single player and claim its yours. As for your creative build, it has good detail, although you have only used quartz and it makes it look simplistic, on small scale builds. We require a very high standard for the build team, as it is slowly starting grow.. and we need diversity most of all. Its great that quartz is your specialty, however I would like to see more build styles, since every map can't be made of quartz, since that would be very boring. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but we have to be very strict. You can inbox me your PMC, so I can see more of your builds. But to become a builder you need to 'WOW' us with a build on creative.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
One last thing, IK it sucks not having world edit, I hate building without it... but you can still make an amazing structure, with incredible detail and patterns, without it. It just takes more time

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom