Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
hey there,

i think obsidian has not so much perks. obsidian can almost the same things as Emerald. self im not a obsidian donater but i think it is a little bit unfair for the obsidian donaters. so i came up with these ideas let me know what kind of suggestions you guys have!

• be able to do /fly in a game lobby so for example: you join a team skywars you can do /fly only in the lobby!
  • new win effects so i thought animal you see all kind of baby animals flying around you (same way as chickens) and mob you see all kind of mob heads flying around (same way as chickens)

let me know so more ideas!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
:/ /fly in lobby doenst sound that good as some lobbies dont allow flying for a reason like tnt run...
And yes Obsidian need more perks.. But TacosBeFriends already said they will work on a vanity update but first FreeBuild and bugs ;) anyway SoonTM....

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
:/ /fly in lobby doenst sound that good as some lobbies dont allow flying for a reason like tnt run...
And yes Obsidian need more perks.. But TacosBeFriends already said they will work on a vanity update but first FreeBuild and bugs ;) anyway SoonTM....
ahaa oke ty i didn't know that :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom