Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Hey guys!
My name is DutchTranslator, I'm a Obsidian ranker on cubecraft!
So lobby 1 is really populair!
If its full i cant join the lobby,
Maybe add that people with Obsidian ranks can join FULL lobby's,
This is just a suggestion!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't like this. There are reasons why lobbies have limits. I don't think this is really needed since there are always lobbies that are availible -1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If lobby 1 is full, you can't join because there isn't space for you to join so join lobby 2 and go to lobby 1 if there's some space for players to join. So no, I don't agree.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
No please. Hive has this in game and it's annoying. I would get pissed off if I, as member, would get kicked because someone with obsidian rank wants to join SW lobby 1. It's a nice suggestion for people with Obsidian ranks, but it would bother too many members that don't have an Obsidian rank.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
There is a limit of lobbies, at least it was 100, But they decreased it to 60 because most players has a lot of lagg, Unless most lobbies are not very big. I understand you suggestion, But joining full lobbies would be unfair, and for the others That have a lower rank, can't join in.
No please. Hive has this in game and it's annoying. I would get pissed off if I, as member.
This is actually true, you would get kicked and would be annoying and unfair When you're playing with friends.

Last edited:

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!
My name is DutchTranslator, I'm a Obsidian ranker on cubecraft!
So lobby 1 is really populair!
If its full i cant join the lobby,
Maybe add that people with Obsidian ranks can join FULL lobby's,
This is just a suggestion!
That would be kind of unfair, because other loved cubcrafters might have to be kicked. :(

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
There is a limit of lobbies, at least it was 100, But they decreased it to 60 because moet players has a lot of lagg, Unless mos lobbies are not very big. I understand you suggestion, But joining full lobbies would be unfair, and for the others That have a lower rank, can't join in.

This is actually true, you would get kicked and would be annoying and unfair When you're playing with friends.
That's really true...

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I have an idea!
Join a different lobby...
Its really not difficult.
THEN if the lobby you want to go in is open, then join it :/

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
No I don't agree.
I'm pretty sure this has already been said, but

1) There is a lobby limit and kicking players who don't have obsidian is just unfair and will annoy people constantly.
2) It's pretty easy to just join another lobby and I don't really understand why you want to be in lobby 1 so badly, all the others are just as good and the same? If you really need to go to lobby 1 for whatever reason simply wait for someone to leave lobby 1 and join.

Reactions: skifby

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
There is a limit of lobbies, at least it was 100, But they decreased it to 60 because most players has a lot of lagg,
Just to clarify: they didn't change it to 60 because people were lagging, they changed it to 60 because they changed host. Before the change, the limit wasn't 100 as displayed either, it was actually 120, so that 20 extra people (with a rank) could join the 'full' lobby.

So back to the suggestion: they would have to lower the amount of members without obsidian rank that can join, to like 50 or something, just so extra obsidian people can join. No. 60 is a good amount of people, we should leave it at that. There are constantly people joining games so it's not that big of a deal waiting an extra 5-20 seconds ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom