Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JanS.2004

Feb 9, 2021
I think that the store in eggwars could use and update so that we can change it and make it easier to obtain items. I play both on Bedrock and Java. When I was on Hypixel playing bedwars I absolutely loved the store, it was easy to buy everything you needed because it was set up to your liking and I think that if this was implemented into bedrock it would be awesome and faster. The store right now is slow and this would be a major improvement to the system.

Attachments

• Infografía - Google Chrome 2_9_2021 7_31_57 PM.png
    Infografía - Google Chrome 2_9_2021 7_31_57 PM.png
    755.6 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: UBRE

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I really like the shop system on Java at least, what about it do you specifically have problems with? I think more specific criticisms are generally easier to (dis)agree with compared to when someone just suggests a complete overhaul in a specific area.

JanS.2004

Feb 9, 2021
I'm talking about the shop system in bedrock. The main problem I have with it is that there is a way to make it more efficient and easier. The shop system in Hypixel is absolutely incredible, its easy to use, you can customize it, etc. This shop is cluttered, feels squished and tight and I think that there could be an easier way to make the shop.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I agree that the shop on bedrock can be improved it takes quite some work to scroll all the way to the item you want to buy. theres actualy another thread about that u might wanna check that out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-about-adding-quick-buy-in-eggwars.275824/
I really like the shop system on Java at least, what about it do you specifically have problems with? I think more specific criticisms are generally easier to (dis)agree with compared to when someone just suggests a complete overhaul in a specific area.
on bedrock you have to scroll down untill you get to the item you want to, kinda hard to explain. there is no quickbuy which makes it way harder to get items from the shop.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.