Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
From the design of the forums, I can tell that they use the software XenForo, which is used in another forum I am part of. The following video is of something to do with ratings on a forum for a Minecraft server that no longer exists that used the same software. I recorded it when I was sick of a bug with my account being under moderation (a mod needed to approve my posts before they were shown to others) that meant it took away my ability to rate posts.

You can see a few different ratings that could be used on those forums, and I think that with the controversy of the new chat update, now is the time to replace the simple like button with these.

Ratings:
Like - icon: thumb up (positive rating)
Agree - icon: green tick (positive rating)
Disagree - icon: red cross (neutral rating) this is the one that I want the most so we can see how many ppl don't like the new update without having to scroll through all pages of the thread.
Funny - icon: laughing face (positive rating)
Winner - icon: gold medal (positive rating)
Detective - icon: detective (positive rating)
Informative - icon: white i in a blue circle (positive rating)
Useful - icon: spanner (positive rating)
Optimistic - icon: rainbow (positive rating)
Creative - icon: paintbrush (positive rating)
Staff bean - icon: cocoa bean with a green + symbol in one corner (positive rating) can only be given by staff members.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
From the design of the forums, I can tell that they use the software XenForo, which is used in another forum I am part of. The following video is of something to do with ratings on a forum for a Minecraft server that no longer exists that used the same software. I recorded it when I was sick of a bug with my account being under moderation (a mod needed to approve my posts before they were shown to others) that meant it took away my ability to rate posts.
You can see a few different ratings that could be used on those forums, and I think that with the controversy of the new chat update, now is the time to replace the simple like button with these.

Ratings:
Like - icon: thumb up (positive rating)
Agree - icon: green tick (positive rating)
Disagree - icon: red cross (neutral rating) this is the one that I want the most so we can see how many ppl don't like the new update without having to scroll through all pages of the thread.
Funny - icon: laughing face (positive rating)
Winner - icon: gold medal (positive rating)
Detective - icon: detective (positive rating)
Informative - icon: white i in a blue circle (positive rating)
Useful - icon: spanner (positive rating)
Optimistic - icon: rainbow (positive rating)
Creative - icon: paintbrush (positive rating)
Staff bean - icon: cocoa bean with a green + symbol in one corner (positive rating) can only be given by staff members.
I agree as this has been suggested a few times. Like what @iConfueZ said, it doesnt take long and its a small update that you dont have to use.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom