Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I feel bad for you, but I can't help in game sadly. I still have some tips, that could maybe help you.
Firstly, the main facts, you maybe already know: The sword has a faster cooldown, but does less damage then the axe. The axe does more damage, but has a longer cooldown.
The axe is mostly used in shield pvp and the sword mostly in non-shield pvp. Both weapons can still be an good option for both types of pvp.

Lets first talk about non-shield pvp:
If you use the sword, it is important to get good combos and be very agressive. First try combos with strafing and normal hits. After that, if you got a good combo, try to finish it off with crits. I think it is hard to get a crit combo while strafing, so do what I said before. If you get a good combo and the opponent runs away, this is where you should use the axe. Try to get axe crits, while chasing the opponent. But remember: You can't crit when you are sprinting, so stop the sprint, get a quick axe crit and then keep running. You can also do it the other way. If you are getting chased, turn around quickly and crit the opponent with the axe. But make sure, that the axe is already loaded.

Now shield pvp:
If the opponent is holding their shield up, you can disable the hitting the shield with the axe. What a lot of people do, is double click in that situation. That means: First click shield disabled, second click a bit of knockback and a bit of damage (not much). A really deadly play, what mostly pros do, is jumping behind you and get a axe crit, so try to prevent that, because that is really hard. Another good tip: If the opponent tries the double click strat on you or just disable the shield, try to get a quick axe crit, because the opponent is not holding their shield up in that situation.

Extra stuff:
The Crossbow: The Crossbow was added in 1.14 and it is a really good shooting weapon, similar to the bow. Firstly you have to load the crossbow and when the crossbow is loaded, you can shoot whenever you want (if you don't understand that, try it out yourself). One really good play, that many players use: After critting with the axe, quickly switching to the crossbow and shooting the player to do some extra damage.
Trident: You can shoot a trident and also use it as a melee weapon (both does much damage). There also an enchantment called riptide and with that you can launch yourself up in the air if you are in water or its raining. Just try it out. Its fun

Last tip:
You can go on pvp legacy or to the cubecraft duels and ask for some people in the chat, if they can help you. Maybe someone can help you there

I hope that I could help you out and that you can learn 1.9+ pvp now. I definitely think that it will be fun, if you play it a lot

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom