Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
Lol, I do this sometimes, I believe I have done moves like jagger and Sweden. But I do also believe he is using note block creator, where it exports it into a schematic and you import with mcedit.
Good job of all about the bass.
Hate to be a party pooper, but I am pretty sure this was downloaded from another youtuber.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9sY9S-ddN-1E0jD2fFWLig He gives the download on the little mediafire logo thingy on his banner

Reactions: Anime_Pickles

Shayminz

Dec 27, 2014
Hate to be a party pooper, but I am pretty sure this was downloaded from another youtuber.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9sY9S-ddN-1E0jD2fFWLig He gives the download on the little mediafire logo thingy on his banner
yeah, he gives permission. these things take about 2 minutes to make, but I can't use mcedit for some reason so I just used his!
This is awesome! You should make more!
I love this!!!
Wow! Too epic!
How long did this take you?! Lovin it x100
I love it :D
I was miming the whole song while listening to this..
Tbh its really easy if you know about music,the problem is that takes almost a life to finish a song ...;c
Oh daaaaaaaaamn. o:
If you want more be sure to subscribe to youtube.com/thexanderbeatz/ I will upload another soon. There are 2 more on there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom