Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I honestly don't find this inappropriate...

If they change it, I do not mind at the same time.

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
Honestly I don't see the big deal about them saying kick-ass is. Its just a word and its used to describe how incredible the server is. Sure it's different if you're calling someone an ass but, again, its just being used to describe the server. And girl you gotta honestly chill. If someone says ass or something tame like that its not the end of the world. And like @JaiStrixZ said, its used a lot in PG movies these days so its not a word kids don't know. As well as its up to the parents about what language they want their kids around. If they'll let their little children on a Minecraft server where older people are of course going to be, they should expect some language

Reactions: Vickay and Spleefy

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
o_O lol. Your comment was cute and funny, and certainly no more offensive than the word "kick-ass".
I know the following word "Kick-Ass" isn't offensive, but the way they used it seems offensive in my opinion.

Thank you. :)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I know the following word "Kick-Ass" isn't offensive, but the way they used it seems offensive in my opinion.

Thank you. :)

I understand. But the word was used to describe how awesome the server is. It just adds a bit of punch. The only reason why people would deem it to be offensive is owing to the fact that young children will see it. But I just can't see that word being inappropriate for children to see, especially given the context it was used in.

But we all have our opinions and that's fine. I would just be surprised if they changed it just because a few kids have issues with that word. I'm sure they thought it through before they used it and didn't believe it was inappropriate in any shape or form.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
This is not necessary, it's not targetting anyone.
I didn't make this thread because they're targeting people I made it because I am not okay with CubeCraft saying they are a child friendly server and then having language like this

This 'kick-ass' thread you made is quite humorous.
It wasn't meant as a joke it was a serious thread I made where I stated how I felt on the matter of something cubecraft did that I believed to be inappropriate for a Pg server

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I didn't make this thread because they're targeting people I made it because I am not okay with CubeCraft saying they are a child friendly server and then having language like this

It wasn't meant as a joke it was a serious thread I made where I stated how I felt on the matter of something cubecraft did that I believed to be inappropriate for a Pg server
I would not call the internet in any way shape or form 'pg'. I think the fact Cubecraft has remained this untouched is an accomplishment in itself.

Reactions: Vickay and matcha

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ok so I don't even know where to put this but I am appalled that CubeCraft put this type of language on the forums, even though you are able to report people for this language View attachment 133711 Incase you didn't see it CubeCraft said and I quote "We work hard to make a kick-ass community"
I am not ok with that kind of language being on CubeCraft a kid friendly server that bans people for saying that.
I found this is status which can be found by going to the report section and looking at the dark blue bar.
Link --> https://stats.cubecraft.net/
I would really appreciate a reason for this and to have this taken down or have the word replaced

Ok some people who find that offencive
And I understand
But its just saying we work hard to make a AWESOME community
just worded questionably
I think its fine :/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom