Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I came on the forums and felt like posting something a bit more different and a bit more relaxed and casual.
I was looking through my screenshots and oh my... the amount of screenshots I have is unreal. As I was looking through them though there were a couple that really made me think and remember :P I just thought I would share them here for no particular reason other than I felt like it.

First ever CCG screenshot
2015-04-24_00.16.14.png
This is the first ever screenshot I took on Cube, playing with Jonathan329 xD ( @Joany ) back when the freedom of random teaming was available and building forts to have 1v1's happened pretty much at the end of almost every game, *sighs* Those were the days... :P (This was back on the 24th April 2015 for anyone wondering (not that many if any were but still ;D ))

I actually miss being a minecraft noob
._.

-----------------

Players
2015-11-30_20.42.25.png
This tab-list I happened to take a screenshot for some reason took be back quite a bit. I didn't even realize I had it but for me there is so much nostalgia. Whats in it speaks for it's self :P Good old SG days. This was actually taken not long before the 1.9 update
(30th November 2015) I'd tag people but I don't want to be annoying :P

Random screenshot of me fishing mid SG game with a friend!
2015-11-03_22.16.11.png
And.... This!
2016-06-24_15.15.58.png

Yeah, this thread is a bit random and all over the place but what I really want to say is lets not lose the community we were and still are today. Looking back through these screenshots today has really made me realize how important we are as a community for each other. It hit me just how many people I have gotten to know on here and how much I miss the old times. Eventually everyone here now will have old times in this community if you haven't already and hopefully we will all be able to say we enjoyed them and that we enjoyed the time we had here.

#OLDCCG #NEWCCG
2015-12-17_19.10.07.png 2016-07-20_02.27.54.png

Thanks for taking time to read through this, I know some of it is cringe but you're all awesome for putting up with it xD
<3​

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Which texturepack are you using in this screenshot?​
I was actually trying to figure out that myself because I don't remember using that pack at all xD I'll take a look through the packs I have and get back to you if that's ok :p
Edit: @iCheeetah
I think I found it :p It's solrflares #Ghoul texture pack. It is a 1.8 pack (yeah I used 1.8 packs cause the GUI changes don't bother me xD) so if you want I can edit the GUI's to fit 1.11 and send it you.
(Link is so you can find it easy)

Aww, I love these nostalgia things. Will edit this post and post my old screenshots. :)

How off-topic can you go
Niceeee :p I'll make sure I keep an eye out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducky

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
This is the first ever screenshot I took on Cube, playing with Jonathan329 xD ( @Joany ) back when the freedom of random teaming was available and building forts to have 1v1's happened pretty much at the end of almost every game, *sighs* Those were the days... :p (This was back on the 24th April 2015 for anyone wondering (not that many if any were but still ;D ))

This is my first screenshot and the funniest part is that I made the screenshot accidentally! (Fortunately for us now :p)
(You might also want to take a look at this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-nostalgia.186934/ if you haven't already)
I actually miss being a minecraft noob ._.
I'm actually still a noob after 3,5 years :p

Attachments

• 2014-05-06_18.35.17[1].png
    2014-05-06_18.35.17[1].png
    172.5 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: Jaistrix

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pretty much the only thing I can relate to is the old SG lobby and the "Hail pingu!" Easter egg.
This was definitely a cool thing to see for someone who's been here for a while, but not as long as some others.

(p.s. old pirates was best map)
Pirates + Iron Tank + A decent sword out of a spawn chest = free win

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom