Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with my idea??

• Total voters

RushRush

May 27, 2016
So without a single doubt in my mind, I can tell you that the egg armor (shell) kit is way to over powered in hardcore mode.
The kit (if you don't know) gives you a full set of leather armor. This kit saves you 80 pieces of armor every-time you die.
Yes 80 pieces (assuming that you aren't kit farming). This is a major let down as hardcore as it is known to be the most fair gamemode. This is not the only kit that gives you an unfair advantage to player without this kit.

I believe that eliminating kits altogether is a great way to make hardcore mode more fair. I think that is will give a much more open playing field for newer and older players

I'd love if u disagreed with me (seriously I love hearing new opinions) plz reply to this thread below so I can respond to it.
:)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know about this.
If this were implemented, they wouldn't have an excuse to buff egg armour on OP mode.
And also, kits are made to give you a small edge over other players, depending on your choice. Armor isn't really necessary to win a fight early game either, so it's not completely broken.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I don't know about this.
If this were implemented, they wouldn't have an excuse to buff egg armour on OP mode.
And also, kits are made to give you a small edge over other players, depending on your choice. Armor isn't really necessary to win a fight early game either, so it's not completely broken.
kits are supposed to give you a small edge. However saving 80 iron at the start of hardcore is in my eyes more than a small edge

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
So without a single doubt in my mind, I can tell you that the egg armor (shell) kit is way to over powered in hardcore mode.
The kit (if you don't know) gives you a full set of leather armor. This kit saves you 80 pieces of armor every-time you die.
Yes 80 pieces (assuming that you aren't kit farming). This is a major let down as hardcore as it is known to be the most fair gamemode. This is not the only kit that gives you an unfair advantage to player without this kit.

I believe that eliminating kits altogether is a great way to make hardcore mode more fair. I think that is will give a much more open playing field for newer and older players

I'd love if u disagreed with me (seriously I love hearing new opinions) plz reply to this thread below so I can respond to it.
I don't think they should be removed as people have spent points on them but maybe they should just be down-graded. e.g. only get a leather chest plate and boots in the egg armourer kit!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think a no kit and ability board should be released for eggwars just like skywars has ♡ that way people who like hardcore can have the option of having no kits as well
I like your idea about the non-kit eggwars maybe you should create a thread about it or do i need to do it ?

RushRush

May 27, 2016
kits are supposed to give you a small edge. However saving 80 iron at the start of hardcore is in my eyes more than a small edge
remember this is not the only kit like this. This is just one example.
I don't think they should be removed as people have spent points on them but maybe they should just be down-graded. e.g. only get a leather chest plate and boots in the egg armourer kit!
Yet again multiple kits are like this and ALL kits would need to be nerfed.... It would be easier to just remove them
I don't know about this.
Armor truly does give you that extra edge in a fight. And, I'm not saying its completly broken, I"m saying that it would make it alot more fair
I think a no kit and ability board should be released for eggwars just like skywars has ♡ that way people who like hardcore can have the option of having no kits as well
This idea is a good compromise

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Not a good idea because i use the kit a lot
That's not a valid reason.

Anyway, I would say either add a no kits/abilities as ♡♡♡♡ suggested, or don't do anything at all. I mean the other kits are just as OP. Healer saves you 20 gold, egg breaker saves you a lot too, etc.

and please don't make egg armor in OP mode standard prot V. It will be impossible to destroy eggs with respawing plebs like that.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's not that you have to see it as 80 iron, just see it as leather armor.
Leather armor gives what, 3 and a half bars of protection?
It's really not too much, and if you're a decent fighter, you can take them out pretty easily.
And besides, What's stopping you from choosing Egg armor, Healer, Debuffer & Buffer?
Those are also quite strong in hardcore mode.
Even if you don't have any kits, it's not too hard to kill the person, even without armor.

U

Unipotato

Yes! I really like this, it's a good compromise for the people who don't want kits versus the people who do want kits.

Stanking

Dec 1, 2016
I think removing kits from hardcore mode is a pretty good idea because some kits are to overpowered

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I do not know about this, I am not sure if this is op or not. I do not think it should be removed. It is a kit that you have to spend points that you earned for, and it is useless in op. Also no one would use it in normal, so its only use is hardcore.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom