Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Hey..,

Imo, the IP in the header on the forums site looks like crap, it could've been done a lot better. I'd rather have it not be there so I made a quick CSS addon to remove it. Probably not the only one who'd rather see it be removed so I thaught I'd share

upload_2017-12-29_23-19-2.png

I also fixed the navigation bars not lining up properly (This fix works in google chrome and probably other chromium based browsers, not in FireFox unfortunatly)
upload_2017-12-29_23-21-21.png

There's 5px empty space in between the bars in case you never noticed

Install link: https://userstyles.org/styles/153489/cubecraft-forums-no-obnoxious-ip

Code:
#server_ip_button, #header span[style="color:#ffffff;"]
{
    display: none;
}
.tabLinks.articlesTabLinks
{
    margin-top: -5px !important;
}
#header
{
    padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px;
}

comfyyy

Hey..,

Imo, the IP in the header on the forums site looks like crap, it could've been done a lot better. I'd rather have it not be there so I made a quick CSS addon to remove it. Probably not the only one who'd rather see it be removed so I thaught I'd share

I also fixed the navigation bars not lining up properly (This fix works in google chrome and probably other chromium based browsers, not in FireFox unfortunatly)
View attachment 140890
There's 5px empty space in between the bars in case you never noticed

Install link: https://userstyles.org/styles/153489/cubecraft-forums-no-obnoxious-ip

Code:
#server_ip_button, #header span[style="color:#ffffff;"]
{
    display: none;
}
.tabLinks.articlesTabLinks
{
    margin-top: -5px !important;
}
#header
{
    padding: 20px 0px 0px 0px;
}
Thanks for taking the time to make this! I think they put it up like that to mimic the look it has in Minecraft, even though it is a bit ugly.

Reactions: Max ♠

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I think the idea is cool to have it removed, however I think @jollow250 makes a good point because people tend to ask for the IP quite often. To have the IP in the header of the website is kinda nice to have because it reduces the amount of requests for an IP. It goes for any platform in Cubecraft honestly. The network should be well known by now however to have that whole mess of asking for the server IP reduced seems to be a bigger interest from the beginning.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I think the idea is cool to have it removed, however I think @jollow250 makes a good point because people tend to ask for the IP quite often. To have the IP in the header of the website is kinda nice to have because it reduces the amount of requests for an IP. It goes for any platform in Cubecraft honestly. The network should be well known by now however to have that whole mess of asking for the server IP reduced seems to be a bigger interest from the beginning.
He's not suggesting to remove the IP, he formed a code to make the IP disappear for the players who dislike it.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Ohhh! My bad, misread that. It would be a cool option to be able to remove it haha.
I think that would be a nice little cosmetic to have for those who use the forums often ;o;

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
It's good to have an IP there, but the way it was implemented was quite poorly to be honest.

EDIT: Ohh this isn't a suggestion xd

Reactions: Max ♠
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom