Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 8, 2017
Reason why there is no helpers (my opinion, don't quote me on this)

Lets be honest, there is a huge amount of players who do not know how to navigate through the forums, that applied.
The ones who do have a decent application probably aren't as active on the forums >100 messages.
Even those who are semi-active >500 messages.
The messages are kinda important, some people tend to overlook that.

(quality > quantity)

Why is it important?
Because going through these [messages] would show us what you are as a player and a person.
Your behavior/attitude, how you deal with stress, negativity, disagreements and maturity wise.

So having a decent application but not being active.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Then being active but not having a decent application... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even if you have a decent application and you're active, if you're trying to be someone else then that's not really you, would you be happy with that? Cause I sure wouldn't be as they are recognizing something/someone that I'm not. (I want my hard work to pay off)

In short, the staff members who are in charge of checking through the applications have a lot of things to consider and want to be absolutely sure the player(s) meets all the requirement before being handed the responsibilities. If there was a mistake and they hired a bad staff, it wouldn't turn out well, right?
Or hiring staff(s) just to fill the spots, that wouldn't be fair to the community or the staff members or even them.

I'll be happy to answer more questions if you have any.

I agree to this. There are many players that apply for staff, but they are not active. vise - versa too.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
it's said on the application stats that If you had any where between 0-10 messages you will not be selected at all but any where above is fine?

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170108-194616.png
    Screenshot_20170108-194616.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 110

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
upload_2017-1-9_4-2-48.png

1 - 10 - Highly unlikely
11 - 100 - unlikely
101 - 500 - Possible, but chances of not making it.
< 500 - Higher chance compared to others.

If you're going to stop at 10 or slightly above, the chances are you're only on the forums and getting your counts up for the sake of applying which would most likely get denied.
More than 10, well still highly unlikely but you're trying to get somewhere.
500 is a lot of messages, it really shows how much you're getting to know the community/helping others or just joking around.
< 500 - active member, we probably came across before, since they're mostly quick to respond in threads (all kinds, lol)

But then again, someone could have 1000 messages with nothing to contribute, it really depends on the context.
Again, above 10 isn't really a lot and won't do anyone any good cause we can't tell what kind of person you are and what you're able to contribute, you know?

@DJHI4 , hope this helps.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
View attachment 127312

1 - 10 - Highly unlikely
11 - 100 - unlikely

If you're going to stop at 10 or slightly above, the chances are you're only on the forums and getting your counts up for the sake of applying which would most likely get denied.
500 is a lot of messages, it really shows how much you're getting to know the community/helping others or just joking around.
< 500 - active member, we probably came across before, since they're mostly quick to respond in threads (all kinds, lol)

But then again, someone could have 1000 messages with nothing to contribute, it really depends on the context.
Again, above 10 isn't really a lot and won't do anyone any good cause we can't tell what kind of person you are and what you're able to contribute, you know?

Thank you understand have a way to go yet. A question how many did you have when you applied. @zRinne

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
View attachment 127312

1 - 10 - Highly unlikely
11 - 100 - unlikely

I like your signature and yes that is right The more likes/post u get better chance!

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I like your signature and yes that is right The more likes/post u get better chance!
That's the opposite of what she said.
Messages are useful to get to know a user, but a big amount doesn't mean a good quality.
Also, likes are COMPLETELY unrelevant in an application.

So, in conclusion, quality over quantity.

(Hah, why do I even bother writing, you're ignoring me lol)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Is your goal in life to make me mad not working keep trying --.---
>Helps him see the point
>"Is ur leif gol making me mad"

.___.

I think you get triggered too easily my mate...
You keep closing yourself into your own "world" where everything goes by your own rules... it's not how it works.
You're just denying what you can't handle and just accept what makes you feel better even if it's not the right decision to make.

If you think you have what it takes to engage a normal conversation, feel free to come talk about this all on Discord or even PMs, but I'm quite sure myself you don't have the capabilities to do so.

Seems legit
@Gainfullterror

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
View attachment 127312

1 - 10 - Highly unlikely
11 - 100 - unlikely

I got 1 question are there staff member who only play on 1.8?
So only moderate on 1.8.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I got 1 question are there staff member who only play on 1.8?
So only moderate on 1.8.

There are a few staff members who play on 1.8 (they do help out on 1.9 as well)
Some staff members prefer 1.9 (me lol) but do hop on 1.8 to help out since there are a lot of hackers going on there.
They do not have to stay on one version only :)

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Reason why there is no helpers (my opinion, don't quote me on this)

Lets be honest, there is a huge amount of players who do not know how to navigate through the forums, that applied.
The ones who do have a decent application probably aren't as active on the forums >100 messages.
Even those who are semi-active >500 messages.
The messages are kinda important, some people tend to overlook that.

(quality > quantity)

Why is it important?
Because going through these [messages] would show us what you are as a player and a person.
Your behavior/attitude, how you deal with stress, negativity, disagreements and maturity wise.

So having a decent application but not being active.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Then being active but not having a decent application... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even if you have a decent application and you're active, if you're trying to be someone else then that's not really you, would you be happy with that? Cause I sure wouldn't be as they are recognizing something/someone that I'm not. (I want my hard work to pay off)

In short, the staff members who are in charge of checking through the applications have a lot of things to consider and want to be absolutely sure the player(s) meets all the requirement before being handed the responsibilities. If there was a mistake and they hired a bad staff, it wouldn't turn out well, right?
Or hiring staff(s) just to fill the spots, that wouldn't be fair to the community or the staff members or even them.

I'll be happy to answer more questions if you have any.
Me and you have the same quotes, quality over quantity and do the crime do thee.

Germazealand

Jan 8, 2017
New Zealand
View attachment 127312

1 - 10 - Highly unlikely
11 - 100 - unlikely

I think that this is true but i think it shouldnt be true i thnk cubecraft should have a lot of staff becuase there are still alot of hackers aout there

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I think that this is true but i think it shouldnt be true i thnk cubecraft should have a lot of staff becuase there are still alot of hackers aout there
I understand where you are coming from but as zRinne said quality above quantity.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom