Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, Im Tijmen, and I stream a lot of cubecraft on twitch, and one of the things i like to do is make cinematic shots of my friends with optifine, and maybe make some compilations of those clips later. But one thing i dont like, is the flying heads of other people spectating! (I dont think theres a way to turn that off)

My idea is a command or item in your hotbar to turn off spectator heads while in spectator mode after you died.

Please let me know your opinions on this!

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Like Gamemode survival with items if you died. etc + Vanish?

D

Deleted member 469419

Hello, Im Tijmen, and I stream a lot of cubecraft on twitch, and one of the things i like to do is make cinematic shots of my friends with optifine, and maybe make some compilations of those clips later. But one thing i dont like, is the flying heads of other people spectating! (I dont think theres a way to turn that off)

My idea is a command or item in your hotbar to turn off spectator heads while in spectator mode after you died.

Please let me know your opinions on this!

Yeah, I personally like the idea of freedom fly. I would prefer if they add a new spectating system with vanished flight, a mode like survival but your character is vanished.

And as you have said, make it optional, turn it off/on.

Reactions: GladiusYugen

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Like Gamemode survival with items if you died. etc + Vanish?
I'm not sure what you meant when saying "with items", but survival mode might not be the best option because of the fact that you cant go through blocks and stuff, and the 1st person spectate function might be gone aswell then...

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think this a good idea, since I sometimes have this problem too. Sometimes I'm with a big party and when one person remains everyone is spectating and you're only able to see the spectators. I would want to turn it off sometimes, but not always so giving you the option would be great.

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
I think it's a better idea to suggest this on the official Minecraft Feedback website, because CubeCraft uses the vanilla spectator function.

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm not sure what you meant when saying "with items", but survival mode might not be the best option because of the fact that you cant go through blocks and stuff, and the 1st person spectate function might be gone aswell then...
Bc u said :

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, yeah, then it is kinda what I meant yeah!

Hmm, Im not sure how far you can go with plugins right now, but I dont think it would be impossible to do something like spectator mode, but without seeing other peoples heads

Reactions: GladiusYugen

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello;)

I think that this idea, isn't bad, but this head, are implement by minecraft, maybe it's can be configurate, but is a good idea, some people don't have problem with this "heads", but also there are people that have this problem

This is my opinion :)

Reactions: OnlyTijmen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom