Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you think a no projectiles-gamemode in eggwars is a good idea?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
When I play eggwars I want to PVP with swords and not to spam with bows to other teams so I thougt put a no bow gamemode in eggwars.

(Sorry for my grammar)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 436996

I believe that around mid 2017 and early 2018 this would of worked pretty well, there were a lot of people on the CubeCraft network that really disliked bows and therefore it could've grown EggWars playersbase even more. But right now this idea is kind of absurd, I barely see anyone complaining about bows. That is a sign of the indiference of the community about bows. So Imma vote for no, I like bows and I dislike people being able to come to my island without me being able to bow them.

xMastermind

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2019
I believe that around mid 2017 and early 2018 this would of worked pretty well, there were a lot of people on the CubeCraft network that really disliked bows and therefore it could've grown EggWars playersbase even more. But right now this idea is kind of absurd, I barely see anyone complaining about bows. That is a sign of the indiference of the community about bows. So Imma vote for no, I like bows and I dislike people being able to come to my island without me being able to bow them.
Ur right but bowspamming is something different.

btw it is just a suggestion :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom