Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
Well I think it would be SO much better if we had night time added! Something different and makes it more enjoyable to play!
I thought it would be cool if the stones got random powers at night! (Not too op! Like speed or something). Its almost as if donators rule the day and the stones actually find it more enjoyable at night?!?! (That idea idnt that good xD! What do you think of the Night and day though?? )

@Claudia @TheSimpleMan @PinkStr3ak @eshuren1 @wolfsqaud @Lukey_Dude

~Blaze

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
OOH i have an idea.... what about at night.... they get warewolf powers :3 like jump 1 boost and speed 1 boost to all stones :3 i know a lot of stones that are like "WE HATE THIS DONARS ALWAYS KILL US!!!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!" and i kinda dont blame them xD i know donators should get special privileges, but i think would be more fun if the stones got a little something extra :P

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
OOH i have an idea.... what about at night.... they get warewolf powers :3 like jump 1 boost and speed 1 boost to all stones :3 i know a lot of stones that are like "WE HATE THIS DONARS ALWAYS KILL US!!!!!! AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!" and i kinda dont blame them xD i know donators should get special privileges, but i think would be more fun if the stones got a little something extra :p
Yep! We should call it the The Rein Of The Stones. Only for like 5 minutes then the sun comes back and they lose there powers! Yes! Like werewolves xD

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man is This likely to happen?

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
yeah but if u go ark in a certain spot..... the mobs can kill you :/ like if u didn't want o loose all your stuff and you need to go ark sometimes... the mobs will get you. i even saw a skeleton with FULL gold armor... riding a spider .-. the ultimate spiderjockey xD

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
yeah but if u go ark in a certain spot..... the mobs can kill you :/ like if u didn't want o loose all your stuff and you need to go ark sometimes... the mobs will get you. i even saw a skeleton with FULL gold armor... riding a spider .-. the ultimate spiderjockey xD
That's the points of mobs coming out! More competition.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
If you go AFK, that's your problem :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom