Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I think it should be added for donors and to everyone saying it would get abused you need to add 2 thins some sort of character before the name so we can see in chat it's a nickname and 2) a command /realname [nick] in order to see what the real name of the account is
If donors have access to the command /nick, then what will there rank be changed to?

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
If donors have access to the command /nick, then what will there rank be changed to?
A nickname will never act like a real username? A nick is just a display name in chat it won't show up in tab or in message ? It's like a prefix but you can make it yourself

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Would be cool, for these people.
YT
Staff

Staff so they can ban people in any game, with the other player not knowing they're there.
YT so they dont get targeted, i feel bad for PeteZahHutt because he always gets targeted on his main account :(

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Who wants to get banned with a Diamond Rank?
Nobody but there are people who actually do this, they think if they have a rank, they are not hacking and then use hacks (Maybe toggling it).
I can tell I reported many players with ranks in the past and they got banned.

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
It would be good if you need to make an apply to use this command to provent people who will abuse it. (You need to have a vailt reason to use it).

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this had been suggested a lot of time, but I still agree and want this to be added, this will help a lot for our YouTuber/Staff. For YouTubers, they will be able to record and play game legit instead of getting targeted all the time, so this will be useful for them, but for staffs they will use this to avoid targeting also people trying to hide the hacks from them.

Doppie

Oct 14, 2016
The Netherlands
I dont think this is a good one beqause then you can do /nick rubik_cube_man so people think you are him :/ but as you can do it in colour i think that thats a great idea!

XeataPlayz

Apr 9, 2017
About the /nick issue, I think /nick should be a perk to all of the ranked people. Well at least for Gold+. I am a YouTuber but I don't have the YouTube rank, but I am a Diamond. I am sick and tired of my fans trying to target me whenever I am doing a live stream or recording a video. My fans are on whenever I get on and follow me everywhere I go. That's why I can't get good stats. Please add /nick to all ranked players or Gold+. That would help a lot.
~XeataPlayz [Diamond Rank]~​

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This thread is really old.
This is considered NecroPosting (I think)
I believe also that /nick has been added already.
Please don't activate threads that are older than 2 weeks.

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
I like this idea but it has its pros and cons. I also think the YouTube rank need this for example Pete the youtuber gets targeted. But i do agree the top 5 do get targeted.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
About the /nick issue, I think /nick should be a perk to all of the ranked people. Well at least for Gold+. I am a YouTuber but I don't have the YouTube rank, but I am a Diamond. I am sick and tired of my fans trying to target me whenever I am doing a live stream or recording a video. My fans are on whenever I get on and follow me everywhere I go. That's why I can't get good stats. Please add /nick to all ranked players or Gold+. That would help a lot.
~XeataPlayz [Diamond Rank]~​

Please do not reply to threads that haven't been replied in 2 weeks. It's called necro-posting and it's not allowed.
@Yoya Lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom