Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
I would like to suggest /nick for youtubers, because of the very big amount of youtubers in cubecraft , there are a lot of people who target the youtubers making the game very bad and with no interest, becuase everyone cares on how to kill the youtubers!

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
I would like to suggest /nick for youtubers, because of the very big amount of youtubers in cubecraft , there are a lot of people who target the youtubers making the game very bad and with no interest, becuase everyone cares on how to kill the youtubers!
You mean that they can set there YT rank of and change there NickName?

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I doubt this will be implemented. Warnings will be harder to give since the name will be displayed in a different way.
Besides that, how do we know who the YouTuber is if he would break any rules?

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I doubt this will be implemented. Warnings will be harder to give since the name will be displayed in a different way.
/nickcheck {made up name}
This player is "minecraft name"

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Staff members can not do this when someone gets reported.
Add a system to see what the YouTuber changed it to?
I'm sure that something like this is possible.

Not that I support this idea though...

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk

Ah... Where was that post where a community member talks about Youtubers get away with breaking rules? (Teaming especially)
Ah... And who was that... One of the Mod who says that they will be given warnings, but because they are such a huge impact to advertising the server....~
And locked the thread?

Ah...~ How irrelevant it has now become

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
No i do not like this idea sorry and people can brake the rules and then you need to find his/her right name

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
ok, update to my suggestion, it will be like this in the server : <Youtuber> ( nickname ) .
So, we won't know who youtuber is , which means less or no more targeting!For example we will believe, that he is a random small or big youtuber!

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
with that way:
1) not a lot of targeting
2) players won't report, because they will know that he is a youtuber
3) and finally with the /nickcheck {made up name}, staff will know who youtuber is!!

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
I doubt this will be implemented. Warnings will be harder to give since the name will be
ok, update to my suggestion, it will be like this in the server : <Youtuber> ( nickname ) .
So, we won't know who youtuber is , which means less or no more targeting!For example we will believe, that he is a random small or big youtuber!
Every YTuber is populair (YTuber is focus, 1 Million subs or 60K it doesnt matter)

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
England
People would still target them anyway? Big or small (although I would hardly call 40,000+ subs small), people want to kill YouTubers for the fame, glory and hopes of getting in a video :') xD

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this has been suggested many times before
@PinkSparkleWolf please repeat the last 2 lines of what you wrote in the thread about IP bans a couple minutes ago
then lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom