Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
NewsPaper 2
The second newspaper is already here, and I hope you all enjoyed the first one. Hopefully, you'll enjoy this second edition as well. In today's newspaper, we will be discussing the CubeCraft feature called "private games." Conea has already made a video about this, so be sure to check that out too. Happy reading!

Private Games
Private games, a CubeCraft feature that has been in development for so long now, and perhaps it will finally be released soon. Or has it already been released? I will answer that question, yes, it has been released, and I have played them myself. Private games, as the name says, are games that can only be joined by the people you invite (most likely the people in your party). You can play any gamemode you want in private games, including ones that are no longer available in the regular game, such as seasonal games. However, it is unlikely that gamemodes like Magic and Mayan will be added to private games, as most private games tend to focus on competitive gameplay.

When I played private games myself, it was a truly enjoyable experience. The feature worked as intended, and playing games that had been removed was really enjoyable. While private games can be laggy and bugged, I am confident that with some extra development time, they will become really good.

From what I know, only admins and CubeCraft partners who have obtained permission from admins are able to host private games, but I'm sure more people will be able to in the future.

I'm pretty excited for private games. Knowing the possibilities and the fun they bring, can't wait to play private games with my friends and server members!

Made by Cube Events staff team

Sources:
Conea64
CubeCraft Admin Team

"think links would be fine in this context." - Marta

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
NewsPaper 2
The second newspaper is already here, and I hope you all enjoyed the first one. Hopefully, you'll enjoy this second edition as well. In today's newspaper, we will be discussing the CubeCraft feature called "private games." Conea has already made a video about this, so be sure to check that out too. Happy reading!

Private Games
Private games, a CubeCraft feature that has been in development for so long now, and perhaps it will finally be released soon. Or has it already been released? I will answer that question, yes, it has been released, and I have played them myself. Private games, as the name says, are games that can only be joined by the people you invite (most likely the people in your party). You can play any gamemode you want in private games, including ones that are no longer available in the regular game, such as seasonal games. However, it is unlikely that gamemodes like Magic and Mayan will be added to private games, as most private games tend to focus on competitive gameplay.

When I played private games myself, it was a truly enjoyable experience. The feature worked as intended, and playing games that had been removed was really enjoyable. While private games can be laggy and bugged, I am confident that with some extra development time, they will become really good.

From what I know, only admins and CubeCraft partners who have obtained permission from admins are able to host private games, but I'm sure more people will be able to in the future.

I'm pretty excited for private games. Knowing the possibilities and the fun they bring, can't wait to play private games with my friends and server members!

Made by Cube Events staff team

Sources:
Conea64
CubeCraft Admin Team

"think links would be fine in this context." - Marta
private games sound like a lot of fun :)

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

GewoonBrutus

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2021
cubeevents.cc
Pronouns
He/Him
There should also be custom features such as to choose the map and choose the gamemode
When it comes out you will probably be able to choose the game you want to play, the gamemode and the map, altough I played with an admin so they do have more permissions then regular players

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
if you have to choose the map, then does the server have to reload the map every time it is changed?
The way private games currently work is that you have to create a new private game using the same command each time you want to replay the same or choose a new map or game.

Please note that the private games feature is currently only available for Partners and staff on Java and it is (heavily) a beta feature. I don't doubt it will be way more customizable and easier to use when released to the public.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom