Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jackmawene

Mar 10, 2021
So I started playing sky block on cube craft a couple days ago, and I’m now at the desert island, and since I don’t have iron to make hoppers I was wondering what’s a good idle farm to build that doesn’t need hoppers

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I have a perfectly functioning cactus farm in my world. It’s 100% automatic. I suspect I’m missing something in your meaning though?
I'm saying that he (the owner of this thread) asked if he could make an automatic cactus farm WITHOUT hoppers. I have an automatic farm myself but god dang read before you post!

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm saying that he (the owner of this thread) asked if he could make an automatic cactus farm WITHOUT hoppers. I have an automatic farm myself but god dang read before you post!
It is perfectly possible due to them having a timer instead of the normal random growth time. When your offline for a couple of hours after making the farm. All the timer will be synchronized, meaning youll just have to go to your water stream once every few hours and you’ll pick everything up.

Reactions: CheeseMyBaby

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
His story

Bruh its not automatic if you have to collect them every few hours. Thats half manual half auto.
He isn't asking for an automatic farm, but an idle farm. Meaning a farm that needs the least amount of attention. Due to him not having hoppers, checking in on the farm every couple hours is a great alternative for not having a hopper gather it for him.

Reactions: CheeseMyBaby

casesater

Feb 7, 2021
well to be fair he could just afk at the water stream thats what i did wehn i didnt have hoppers just afk at wehre drops are meant to go

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
well to be fair he could just afk at the water stream thats what i did wehn i didnt have hoppers just afk at wehre drops are meant to go
Yeah he could but still. Afk is NO human interaction. that is just idle. You making it so you have to interact with the farm, to pick up the things that your farming for. So its not afk.

Outsion

Apr 6, 2021
Picking up things half the time may be a time waster but if he needs cactus then it's worth the wait

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom