Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Last year, I suggested a firework event in the lobby to celebrate New Year's Day, however it didn't get forwarded. Now I have slightly higher hopes, now that a fireworks event could be in the works thanks to a new update at the bottom of the Notion board. And here's my proposed system: Do the fireworks every hour, like Fortnite, except split them by region. This means NA get the fireworks earlier than EU, and AS get them later than EU.

Original thread:

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Last year, I suggested a firework event in the lobby to celebrate New Year's Day, however it didn't get forwarded. Now I have slightly higher hopes, now that a fireworks event could be in the works thanks to a new update at the bottom of the Notion board. And here's my proposed system: Do the fireworks every hour, like Fortnite, except split them by region. This means NA get the fireworks earlier than EU, and AS get them later than EU.

Original thread:
I agree CubeCraft should do something to celebrate the new year. I don't think a fireworks event is that hard to develop so I see it viable. I think the fireworks should be displayed when new year arrives in all timezones in all lobbies, no matters your region.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom