Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
The ability to have a global or private chat with the other users. (Without having to refresh the app or page the whole time)
The ability to poke other users with a small, kind, but effective message.
Sharing locations, so people would be able to see where you are or were. This is optional, of course. #StalkerAlert
Some small minigames like 'Guess who'. You can challenge people to play it. It could have categories like staff, famous players ( more than 500 messages and last login within a week)

These are just ideas of course :cool:

This is the forum of a dutch server (same website other looks) and it includes a shoutbox which allows people to have conversations with other people online :)

http://forum.dodocraft.nl/forums/

Reactions: Buuuddy

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Hmm, what about a little chat area similar to facebook for those who are online? (There may be some down sides such as spammers so maybe you are able to personally mute so you don't have to receive the chat) don't really think it's a good idea but maybe some players would prefer a group chat with their buddies if they can't get online on minecraft.

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Hmm, what about a little chat area similar to facebook for those who are online? (There may be some down sides such as spammers so maybe you are able to personally mute so you don't have to receive the chat) don't really think it's a good idea but maybe some players would prefer a group chat with their buddies if they can't get online on minecraft.

I don't think groupchats are a good idea :/ The global chat is tho! If you want a private chat with your friends just use facebook messenger whats app or just simply text eachother

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
The ability to have a global or private chat with the other users. (Without having to refresh the app or page the whole time)
... Originality level 10000 over here... No hate ;)

Still like you :3

Reactions: BanBoy

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I'm one of the developers working on the new website ;)

What would the app offer? It would have to have some interesting things and not just be the forums in an app.
Maybe sneakpeaks of new games, chat area, youtube videos, maybe even games xD

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Another idea:
1. Mobile shop (When the app is out a discount for people that buy a rank for the server with the app, this causes more downloads!)

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Another idea:
1. Mobile shop (When the app is out a discount for people that buy a rank for the server with the app, this causes more downloads
Oh yeh, a way to chat in the main lobby from your mobile device, i dont know how but it is possible, you login with yor MC account and there you go! You can only chat.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
TeamSpeak / Discord...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
For mobile users? Like I could be in the toilet and I don't really want people to hear me doing business.. would love to browse through the forums while chatting with others without having to alt tab through things on the phone ;)
Ehm... You could type and mute your mic... Discord is more talk only... And also why toilet + phone >_<

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Ehm... You could type and mute your mic... Discord is more talk only... And also why toilet + phone >_<
For the people using a gaming toilet.. ;-;
1ad37158e0e7482f940584a404ac7a28.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom