Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is this a good idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameMaarLos

Dec 31, 2016
Around the corner
Dear CubeCraft,

I was thinking about a plugin what can make the server better then it is now, so I was thinking what I was missing on th CCGN, A day later I knew it, if cubecraft had a party system in all minigames where you can team (Not in solo) example:
If you have a party with 2 players you and 1 friend, if you join eggwars you get set in a map 2x2x2x2 (join can join manuall as well, I know it seems weird but this is in my eyes a good update.

Kind regards,

GameMaarLos
Pieter

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
As the others said before, I do believe there will be a party system.

However, with all the things that staff is working on right now, they still have other things to accomplish.

I've been wanting this too, so the only thing we can do now, is wait. Don't worry, it will come soon.

Every once in a while though, I do sometimes do /party [user], hoping that it was added. :)

Reactions: Deeds

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think this is a great idea! But this was suggested before, but I still agree. I am not sure if they actually started @Nikooo @zDutchie might know if they started or not.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Aa mentioned above theyare working on it, but its low priority right now with skyblock and the anticheat being worked on so we might be waiting awhile

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Everybody and their mother wants party systems, CCG knows already, but you all you can do is hope they add one soon and cross fingers. I think they haven't added it sooner because the Devs are working on other features. So just wait, I hopefully it will finally come.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
Top Bottom