New Map?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
So what? It's HIS opinion and he may say it. Anyways, you think that you are a mod, while you were banned for a month. Pls, stop annoying people. And no. You are NOT a mod...
you sound like a mod, pls stop, this type of "conversations" are stupids....
whatever don't discuss about stupid things but if u want to pls start a private conversation with the other. thanks, and no, i'm not a mod and i know that.

all the persons can give a opinion but if u think tell your opinion is be a mod... you are crazy.
Sorry, but it's a little bit annoying. That's why I agreed with MaestroCygni
.-. if u are agreed with MaestroCygni you think like a little kid of 8-12 years (sorry, i love u <3)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
i have said; bye!
If you said bye, then why the hell are you still here smh.
Okay, it would be amazing if you both stop arguing like kids, especially you, @komododragon2002, being rude won't help you here boy.

About the map, well i think the islands could improve a bit.
Beb, you can press the mountainous widget on the thing and copy that. That will paste it. Or just right click + copy image :p

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
you sound like a mod, pls stop, this type of "conversations" are stupids....
whatever don't discuss about stupid things but if u want to pls start a private conversation with the other. thanks, and no, i'm not a mod and i know that.

all the persons can give a opinion but if u think tell your opinion is be a mod... you are crazy.

.-. if u are agreed with MaestroCygni you think like a little kid of 8-12 years (sorry, i love u <3)
Sorry, but i think you didn't understand what I meant. I don't think that telling your opinion is being a mod. What I think is the opposite. If you don't let the people tell their opinion it is because you think you are the boss (or a mod in this case). Btw, there was nothing bossy on my post, I was trying to protect someone from a person who thinks that the others opinion is bullshit.

And your post was kinda hypocrite, first you tell to discuss thing is a private conversation and then you start discussing in a public post. Okeh.......

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Top Bottom