New Map?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Mattuki

Mar 21, 2015
So what? It's HIS opinion and he may say it. Anyways, you think that you are a mod, while you were banned for a month. Pls, stop annoying people. And no. You are NOT a mod...
you sound like a mod, pls stop, this type of "conversations" are stupids....
whatever don't discuss about stupid things but if u want to pls start a private conversation with the other. thanks, and no, i'm not a mod and i know that.

all the persons can give a opinion but if u think tell your opinion is be a mod... you are crazy.
Sorry, but it's a little bit annoying. That's why I agreed with MaestroCygni
.-. if u are agreed with MaestroCygni you think like a little kid of 8-12 years (sorry, i love u <3)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
i have said; bye!
If you said bye, then why the hell are you still here smh.
Okay, it would be amazing if you both stop arguing like kids, especially you, @komododragon2002, being rude won't help you here boy.

About the map, well i think the islands could improve a bit.
Beb, you can press the mountainous widget on the thing and copy that. That will paste it. Or just right click + copy image :p

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
you sound like a mod, pls stop, this type of "conversations" are stupids....
whatever don't discuss about stupid things but if u want to pls start a private conversation with the other. thanks, and no, i'm not a mod and i know that.

all the persons can give a opinion but if u think tell your opinion is be a mod... you are crazy.

.-. if u are agreed with MaestroCygni you think like a little kid of 8-12 years (sorry, i love u <3)
Sorry, but i think you didn't understand what I meant. I don't think that telling your opinion is being a mod. What I think is the opposite. If you don't let the people tell their opinion it is because you think you are the boss (or a mod in this case). Btw, there was nothing bossy on my post, I was trying to protect someone from a person who thinks that the others opinion is bullshit.

And your post was kinda hypocrite, first you tell to discuss thing is a private conversation and then you start discussing in a public post. Okeh.......

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom