Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
So, I have been working on a new survival games map for a few days, and I am proud to announce that it has been going smoothly. (Of course, it's not nearly done yet) I decided to give you guys a sneak peak to hopefully increase the interest.

-=-Credits-=-
Thanks to @Tacosbefriends for the idea on a thread he posted!

Like always, feedback is always appreciated from anyone!

Could I get some feedback from builders, like how to fill up the space on the table? @Efcluke94 @SunshineChick @Miscreation954
2014-07-24_13.03.30.png
2014-07-24_13.03.58.png

hehe pun 2014-07-24_13.04.07.png

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Also to fill the rest of the space, just think of a normal kitchen, fridge, which could be open and have lots of food in there , a cooker, microwave, washing machine etc. Also add walls. Maybe mix up the floor with the traditional black and white tiles in a section, to separate kitchen from dining room.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Also to fill the rest of the space, just think of a normal kitchen, fridge, which could be open and have lots of food in there , a cooker, microwave, washing machine etc. Also add walls. Maybe mix up the floor with the traditional black and white tiles in a section, to separate kitchen from dining room.
Well I already have a model I'm working off of (That I built MYSELF) and it has a lot of stuff already, but those are nice suggestions. However, I'm wondering if I need to fill in the space for the kitchen table, or is there already too much?

D

Deleted member 8554

0_0 OMG you have no idea what you have done... Just look at that huge, red, strip of EVIL next to the egg on a plate... Remove it at once!

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
0_0 OMG you have no idea what you have done... Just look at that huge, red, strip of EVIL next to the egg on a plate... Remove it at once!
It's turkey bacon.

On Topic: I was thinking an oven, a fridge/freezer (full of food/freezer ice), a dishwasher, some counters and cutting boards, and some pantries. If you're feeling adventurous, maybe put a mouse hole in the wall and have a small area inside there where you can run around inside the wall? If you do that, you can have a second mouse hole that puts you in the cabinets (which I assume would be attached to the ceiling but every kitchen is different). This map looks amazing so far and I'm dying to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom