Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayroh

It’s partially on the servers end. However, your connectivity issues may be being caused by your distance from the host. Also, when it comes to gaming, your upload/download speed is not an accurate way of judging your connection. My assumption as to your issues were that it’s partially on the servers end, but your main source(s) of connectivity issues stems fron your proxy from the host and your connection itself.

As for the video, I like your intro; but the effects on the zooming in and out may ‘hurt’ your viewer’s eyes. I don’t recommend using dynamic effects in your intro, keep it simple. Also, I wouldn’t use that type of repetitive music as it can become annoying. One thing I learned in my college class about sounds and their uses is that, when it comes to any form of media (including YouTube videos), the use of repetitive music of any kind, especially high-pitched music causes your viewer (the audience) to become increasingly agitated with your video causing them to leave sooner.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom