Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I do not know how someone can code this however....

Basically this is a ranking system where you start at 0 (can go to negatives) and it accumulates all the kills (and assists?) to one rank

How it works.
So, every kill you get can be 1-2 "rank points" and assists 1/2-1 rank point and deaths are -1--2 points. So the person with the most points "wins"

Commands:
/sw top
Shows who has the highest rank
Example :
1. Younis_23_12_ : 103
2: sevenade78: 91
3: Picklespussycat: 81
4: Johncolesuk: 70
5: OrangeGrapeEater: 69

Just examples :3:3

/sw rival

Starts a rivalry with someone.

Example:
/sw rival Sevenade78
You have rivaled this person!

/SW rival Sevenade78 rank
Shows rank

/SW rival list
Shows rivals

Hope you like this idea! :D
Younis out.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Eh, seems a bit un-necessary, the developers would most likely much rather put their time into things that can be useful/have point and this lacks a bit of objective. What happens when you "rival" another player?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well, there are two reds correct? I think Admins are & 4 so rivals can be the other one.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Hm, I don't think it's a good idea. The top winners are on the top winners board, the top killers are on the top killers board. No need for the /sw top. Also, you pointed out no ideas for sg. The rival thing is useless, you can still team with your rival, and if an admin is in the game, it's just more confusing. I don't like the idea.

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you talking about typing all thing while you're in a game, or in the lobby? If it's in the game, usually people don't have time to type this out due to other players trying to kill them. If it's in the lobby, like Sev said, there are leaderboards in both skywars and survival games. I really see no use for this.

Reactions: SevereWarning

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
HEY I HEARD YOU ARE A WILD ONE- sorry, I was listening to music. Anyways, I like this idea, but as Cali said it's quite unnecessary. But let's tag the forums helper, who I believe nearly always answers the questions fairly. @Tacosbefriends what do you think?
D'aww, I feel speshul <3

On Topic: Seems a little wonky. I like the rank idea, but I think the rival thing is just gonna create butthurt. The monthly kill/win thing is basically the rank idea already though; it just resets every month.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom