Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrColio

Sep 5, 2019
Ok so i think everyone knows that the kits on bedrock need a revamp so here are some suggestions for new kits!

Eggwars - Healer = 1 Healing II splash potion and leather pants
PVP = 1 Stone sword
Mob Tamer = 1 Zombie egg spawn, leather boots

Skywars - Speeeeed! = Swiftness I potion that lasts 10 secs
The baller = 5 snowballs, 5 eggs
Witch = Poison I potion that lasts 7 secs and leather helmet

SG - Chivalry = Chain Chestplate, Chain boots
Gappler = 1 Golden Apple

Reactions: pointycorn86959

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Ok so i think everyone knows that the kits on bedrock need a revamp so here are some suggestions for new kits!

Eggwars - Healer = 1 Healing II splash potion and leather pants
PVP = 1 Stone sword
Mob Tamer = 1 Zombie egg spawn, leather boots

Skywars - Speeeeed! = Swiftness I potion that lasts 10 secs
The baller = 5 snowballs, 5 eggs
Witch = Poison I potion that lasts 7 secs and leather helmet

SG - Chivalry = Chain Chestplate, Chain boots
Gappler = 1 Golden Apple
Not a bad idea at all! im glad you gave kit ideas instead of just saying We NeEd MoRe KiTs and not give any ideas out lol. I think there all good but the PVP one for eggwars. I dont play bedrock at all, But if that was added to the normal java server i think that would be very overpowered. Spawning with any type of weapon after death would cause some game breaking issues. Most importantly if the gamemode is hardcore or even normal lol. (not sure if you can vote or not for bedrock eggwars) But the other kits i dont see why they should not be added. Im surprised there is not a speed kit for skywars yet lol what do all the bedrock try hards use then?

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Not a bad idea at all! im glad you gave kit ideas instead of just saying We NeEd MoRe KiTs and not give any ideas out lol. I think there all good but the PVP one for eggwars. I dont play bedrock at all, But if that was added to the normal java server i think that would be very overpowered. Spawning with any type of weapon after death would cause some game breaking issues. Most importantly if the gamemode is hardcore or even normal lol. (not sure if you can vote or not for bedrock eggwars) But the other kits i dont see why they should not be added. Im surprised there is not a speed kit for skywars yet lol what do all the bedrock try hards use then?
Voting is possible in bedrock SkyWars and EggWars as of this week.
As for OP, some kits especially PvP for EggWars is overpowered and needs a bit of a nerf

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom