Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hello guys/staff,

I had quit minecraft but since a few days I'm online more often but I randomly have so much more ping then I used to have. My ping was usually between 2 and 20. But it's 100 now and it's really laggy when I'm playing. So I thought, is cubecraft hosted somewhere else?
I checked NameMC and yes, I think I am right. The host used to be in Paris, France if I'm right. It's in Buffalo, United States now. Why is this?

Most people who play on cubecraft are from Europe or the Middle-East so I don't get why cubecraft changed the host to the US. This causes more lagg for I think almost 80% of the players on cubecraft.

o/

Reactions: mobfox

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Hello guys/staff,

I had quit minecraft but since a few days I'm online more often but I randomly have so much more ping then I used to have. My ping was usually between 2 and 20. But it's 100 now and it's really laggy when I'm playing. So I thought, is cubecraft hosted somewhere else?
I checked NameMC and yes, I think I am right. The host used to be in Paris, France if I'm right. It's in Buffalo, United States now. Why is this?

Most people who play on cubecraft are from Europe or the Middle-East so I don't get why cubecraft changed the host to the US. This causes more lagg for I think almost 80% of the players on cubecraft.

o/

Hi! I'd like to help resolve this as soon as possible.

Could you send a private message to me, including your username, and when you notice these issues most? (For example: in the morning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom